Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Division of work is stereo type

iffatzhera Senior Member
iffatzhera
iffatzhera

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
The division of work in this season is most sexist I have ever noticed as compared to previous seasons. Also perhaps as we can watch live feeds, you almost always notice them working so know the full details as to who does what. Women in this season are not willing to spare kitchen for a moment to men. I like urvashi but she doesnt let any men touch it as if she is running her own house. Why cannot a man cook food in Big Boss. Yday I saw Niketan several times asking her to teach her and he would make the "baisan ka chilla" but she was so insistent to not to let him. And then she says ke "the rest of the people in this house cannot even cook andaa" which is unjust. Poonam who used to love to feed, even in her days, Bakhtiar, vindu and pravesh all contributed to cooking. In big boss season 4, the division of labor was quite proper.
This is not an ordinary indian house where only a woman is supposed to cook and feed everyone. Then I agree with Aashka also ke "Delu, tum kaam waali maaee ban jaoo gee is ghar ki" bc all the time i see live feed, such a big house and sweeping and mopping is being done by females (mostly sana). This is quite difficult, even thinking of this makes me sympathise with them.

Rajeev wanted to work since day 1 but he is purposively kept out.

Somehow due to Urvashi's dominating nature, she has turned the house into a typical indian house.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index