Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Please help me understand...

eveline IF-Rockerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
I just read K and K's twitter convo...and damn...here i was hoping that The Serial will answer some questions...and secretly hoping that it brings them togetherDay Dreaming...and the world comes crashing down...who in the world is this lost boy.Question..who claims to have kissed Kittu..Shocked.and love shove...and Karan is a part of this very private convo on twitter...Wackoand so dear forum buddies...the status right now is.as I understand..Kittu is dating someone and Karan is dating someone..m I getting this right ???...and they are just friends????...what the heck...these relationships...and exs and the whys and the zees...some one help me understand this equation...

( I know its their life...and very personal...but hey I fell in love with these two cutest of all ppl...and especially the two of them together...so please take pity on a demented mind.as .LOL.and help!!)

Edited by eveline - 20 November 2012 at 2:10pm

arjuhi_s IF-Dazzler
arjuhi_s
arjuhi_s

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

I just read K and K's twitter convo...and damn...here i was hoping that The Serial will answer some questions...and secretly hoping that it brings them togetherDay Dreaming...and the world comes crashing down...who in the world is this lost boy.Question..who claims to have kissed Kittu..Shocked.and love shove...and Karan is a part of this very private convo on twitter...Wackoand so dear forum buddies...the status right now is.as I understand..Kittu is dating someone and Karan is dating someone..m I getting this right ???...and they are just friends????...what the heck...these relationships...and exs and the whys and the zees...some one help me understand this equation...

( I know its their life...and very personal...but hey I fell in love with these two cutest of all ppl...and especially the two of them together...so please take pity on a demented mind.as .LOL.and help!!)

no itx not like that..kittu is not dating lostboy...i think he is vikas gupta...and yes the kiss they are talking abt is the one btween lostboy and karan..not lost boy and kittu...they were just kidding...thats what i have understood..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...vibha...

eveline IF-Rockerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar123

no itx not like that..kittu is not dating lostboy...i think he is vikas gupta...and yes the kiss they are talking abt is the one btween lostboy and karan..not lost boy and kittu...they were just kidding...thats what i have understood..
Hug..oh thank god for buddies like you...u made my day...LOL...and so my heart starts hoping again...Big smile

Thanks a ton once again...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_s

arjuhi_s IF-Dazzler
arjuhi_s
arjuhi_s

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sehar123

Hug..oh thank god for buddies like you...u made my day...LOL...and so my heart starts hoping again...Big smile

Thanks a ton once again...

anytime...par i hope jaisa mjhe laga hai wesa hi ho...mjhe tu conversation read kar k aisa hi laga tha...Smile
...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
sehar ur right...lostboy is VG only also they were(karan-vikas) sharing their lovestoryROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_slazyblues

arjuhi_s IF-Dazzler
arjuhi_s
arjuhi_s

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

sehar ur right...lostboy is VG only also they were(karan-vikas) sharing their lovestoryROFL

oh thank god koi aur bhi hai jise meri tarha laga..finally mjhe b tasalli huiSmile
kirti102 Groupbie
kirti102
kirti102

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
chill yar they are talking about karan and vg kiss...Embarrassedlol kittu jst teasing thm love their friendship nahi to bearkup ke baad to ex ek dusre ke dushman ban jate hai...

arjuhi_slazyblues

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
they are just having fun yaarLOL

arjuhi_slazyblues

Go to top