Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Imam is not crazy

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sofi84

sofi84

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I don't think Imam is crazy..I think be was brought to the big boss house for Ashka. 

I really like Ashka but I always support what I think...so basically I think that he was brought to the house so Ashka see an example of how enoying it can be while someone cries over small stuff""

Did u guys notice that when imam was crying ..ashka went like oh he's not crying in real he's just acting and she said it cuz she kept on doing it when she was in the other house,,

To conclude.. It was all an act by imam, he was probably paid to do all these drama cuz there is noway a person will act like a maniac on public tv,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prana9mimmsjaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Imam is not crazy" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iffatzhera

iffatzhera

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I too thought that way when he started crying. But then what abt the other histronics that he displayed like strange dressing, breaking things, locking ppl etc etc etc.
Aashka was irritating but we see such ppl in real life specially girls who cry on small stuff and then close themselves in room. Aashka is a perfectly normal person otherwise but just not meant for a show as we can't enjoy cry babies on reality shows. Its alright to have such ppl in real life as they are good at heart and you can learn to live with them.
But Iman is no way normal,  initially I thot same but if you see the whole display, it was not even an inch of what aashka did. He was abnormal, addict, scary and indecent.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alia

yellowflower

IF-Rockerz

yellowflower

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Imam is definitely insane and abnormal so is his friend who came to pick him up. I still couldnt understand if he/she is a man or woman. Even he/she looks abnormal and insane. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arhum

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.