Frequent Posters

Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: gcluv

you are right 

the best term to describe arati and company is INVISIBLE
they are thinking about only their problem and their solutions 
what about yash  and after effect of it ????
why always arati think in one track motion
why don't she weigh the pros and cons of the situation before taking a decision ??
me totally confused with arati's decision 
for how many days a person can run away from their lie/ deceit ?

SUPERB TAKE FRIEND

Aarthi is brainwashed by the Dubeys and she has spent more time withe them.She as an individual feels indebted to them.I am not at all trying to defend Aarthi and there is no point no doing that because,she is not right.But we can try and understand her.
Pearl_27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123mitul

great analysis๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks!๐Ÿ˜ณ
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful analysis and ur thought about Invisibles was really superb๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Pearl_27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashGC_arja

beautiful analysis and ur thought about Invisibles was really superb๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thank you,Ash!
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Beautiful take Pearl...
i know.. even i have been saying.. dat Yash is a humane guy.. he wudnt have said a straight NO bcz it meant saving sum1's life...
but Aarti shud have atlst entrusted him...

even yesterday, she thought if she tells Yash , she might nt b able to save Prashant... here she cares more for Prashant and Dubeys dan how deep a hurt she will b inculcating in Yash
Pearl_27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbbyluvsMaan

Beautiful take Pearl...
i know.. even i have been saying.. dat Yash is a humane guy.. he wudnt have said a straight NO bcz it meant saving sum1's life...
but Aarti shud have atlst entrusted him...

even yesterday, she thought if she tells Yash , she might nt b able to save Prashant... here she cares more for Prashant and Dubeys dan how deep a hurt she will b inculcating in Yash

Thanks! She does not care for Prashant,she cares for Dubey's happiness.She has spent so much time with them and she she trusts them blindly.They have brainwashed her so much that she thought that Dubey called Yash for financial help not for actually spilling the beans.I know it no point defending Aarthi because she is not right but should try and understand her at least and Hate is a strong word to use against Aarthi.
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_27

Thanks! She does not care for Prashant,she cares for Dubey's happiness.She has spent so much time with them and she she trusts them blindly.They have brainwashed her so much that she thought that Dubey called Yash for financial help not for actually spilling the beans.I know it no point defending Aarthi because she is not right but should try and understand her at least and Hate is a strong word to use against Aarthi.

umm.. yea i knw...
different people, different reactions... ๐Ÿ˜Š
but i have been controlling my anger since days only thinking this dat Dubeys mean a lot in her life and dey are literally emotionally blackmailing her so even she cant help it...
but then... yesterday, for the limit breaker for me
Pearl_27 thumbnail
@Abby Don't worry! You only reminded me of Yash's madness days,at that time they were my madness days too,which I used to pour in DC.
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pearl_27

Aarthi is brainwashed by the Dubeys and she has spent more time withe them.She as an individual feels indebted to them.I am not at all trying to defend Aarthi and there is no point no doing that because,she is not right.But we can try and understand her.

@ bold
trying to understand her but there are so many questions unanswered ๐Ÿ˜•

Pearl_27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gcluv

@ bold
trying to understand her but there are so many questions unanswered ๐Ÿ˜•

The CVs have a record that they always answer our question,remember all the complaints we had from Yash and Aarthi,when Aarthi ran away and when they returned SP(Scindhiya papa) told all that to Yash and Aarthi.So Chill,we are going to have a Aarthi is going to feel guilty for lying to Yash about the BMT and all,when she realizes that she has hurt him a lot.