Simz786
Simz786

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

STAR Plus characters suggest some adventure destinations

like   3  LIKE  |  comments   1  COMMENTS  | 

STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
There are a vast range of exciting and thrilling adventure sports activities from safari in a nature reserve to a camel ride in the desert or even trekking through the mountain ranges that can be enjoyed in India. Know the top adventure destinations that our STAR Plus characters suggest adrenaline junkies should visit.
STARONE.IN

Indu-SaanchiIndu

If you want to go safari in wild forest and explore wild life, Jim Corbett National Park is the best place to go. Located in the Himalayan foothills, this national park guarantees to quench your adventure thirst with many adventure sports such as jungle safaris, wildlife camps and jungle camps.

Arnav

Gulmarg known as the meadow of flowers as well as the valley of flowers located in the great Himalayas is a great place to explore and go for hike. Hiking in the mesmerizing Kashmir valley is a treat to the mind as well body. Other places you can explore include the Nanga Parbat and the Haramukh.

Viraat

Once in my life I want to visit Leh. In North India, Leh is known to be a trekker's paradise. But I want to visit the place for river-rafting in the Zanskar River. Plus Leh-Manali highway is said to have picturesque landscapes.

Aditya

For adventure sports like skiing, hiking and trekking Manali is the ideal place to visit. While visiting Pankhuri there, it surely didn't let me down. I enjoyed every single moment of adventure sports there plus the view is mind blowing.

Maanvi

Which other place is best for river-rafting than Rishikesh. Not only is the place known for the spiritual and religious locations, but also it's an adventure destination for many nomads. The river alongside is popular for watersports while it also acts as a base for trekking camps.

Sandhya

Adventure sports are sort of challenging where you have to keep your body as well as mind fit. And the best place to test your strength and stamina is Dodital which lies in the Uttarkashi District of the Garhwal. It's a great place for trekking. Plus you can relax and go fishing in the well-known Dodi Lake which is popular for trout.

These are the top six places our STAR Plus characters suggest for the adventure junkie. Do let us know which place you are planning to visit for some adventure fun.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index