Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

50 LAKS ??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

joker83

Goldie

joker83

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Imagine giving 50 lakh to Imam for doing this act, which will only ruin his image for short time but he will get the money for good. Are you telling me Imam would refuse it?? NO WAY

A guy like imam would take the money and put out the act for us.

This can be i'm not saying it is but it CAN be scripted. All of suddent everyone is talking about BB. Media, news channels, word of mouth... the populartiy for the show kind of increased since it was getting pretty boring. Sab gamble hai mere dosto.. kabhi kabhi right dice pehekney partay hein...

Edited by joker83 - 20 November 2012 at 11:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimmsjaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "50 LAKS ??" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maja

Goldie

maja

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
It could be but I am just wondering last year Juhi won Rs. 1 crore how come prize money is reduced to 50 lakhs Rs. this year, any idea?

joker83

Goldie

joker83

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maja

It could be but I am just wondering last year Juhi won Rs. 1 crore how come prize money is reduced to 50 lakhs Rs. this year, any idea?

Because 50 went to Imam.

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I don't care. Just bring Imaam back. That's it! Approve

mimmsjaan

LuvPoojaBose

LuvPoojaBose

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Because every week 5Lakhs will be given to the best contestant until the end of the Bigg Boss season 6, so I am guessing it's because of that

lkymeme

CosmicQueen

Groupbie

CosmicQueen

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
inflation is so high, but bb has downgraded the prize to 50 lakh...bb has become broke after paying Salman the 40 crores! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.