Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Siddhi will be Diwan's Lawyer !!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

rima31

rima31

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
@Rani dear 
me too for that Lovey dovey KUnal again 
lekin the KInd of person KUnal is and knowing the kind of person 
Samir is ... i dont think he will accept any one else's love 
and if they introduce a new girl here who loves KUnal truly madly 
then am afraid they will make her a psycho again 
bhot ho gaya Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhi will be Diwan's Lawyer !!! (Page 8)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima31

@Rani dear 
me too for that Lovey dovey KUnal again 
lekin the KInd of person KUnal is and knowing the kind of person 
Samir is ... i dont think he will accept any one else's love 
and if they introduce a new girl here who loves KUnal truly madly 
then am afraid they will make her a psycho again 
bhot ho gaya Shocked

They won't bring in another psycho female in this show because Richa is already there for that purposeLOLLOLLOL

May be they can bring in a positive female opposite Kunal and they can show Abahy's redemption and his track with Siddhi. 

rima31

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by -Rani

Minnie - You know what great thing is about Parichay CVs that they can read my mind very transparentlyClap

Somehow, they always show what I want to seeWinkTongue Many of people have to demand what they want to see and here CVs are giving me exactly what I want to see, so this is for CVsClap

Best example, I was becoming very bored of SiNal as a couple and  CVs took care of my wishes before I could even demand it from themClap. So far Parichay CVs have not disappointed meDancing.  

bas ab ek hi wish baaki hia ... Kunal's new love story ... after this case he can move on and then can fall in love again with someone else Day Dreaming

how abt Sanaya irani ???   IPK is already ending ...DD is bz so Sanaya is fine or even shilpa anand 

fresh story and we will also get TRP and no richa , abhay in this new story ... Anand real can also come back and turn against his bro  ... it'll be interesting 

shilpa is choosy...i hope she comes back...i really miss her yaar...she is my most fav actress...love my shona...Embarrassed...let sanaya rest...she is too tired...LOLBig smile...currently mohit is busy with his show...so sanaya have more time to rest at the moment...

TheRowdiest

sarah_singh

sarah_singh

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Minnie - You know what great thing is about Parichay CVs that they can read my mind very transparentlyClap

Somehow, they always show what I want to seeWinkTongue Many of people have to demand what they want to see and here CVs are giving me exactly what I want to see, so this is for CVsClap

Best example, I was becoming very bored of SiNal as a couple and  CVs took care of my wishes before I could even demand it from themClap. So far Parichay CVs have not disappointed me.  

I thought that  there is only 1 person who hates SINAL as a couple  with a vengeance,    Richa --- who CVs understand perfectly & who gets to do what she wants ---  so you are the only lucky viewer who  they read with so much transparency & clarity WOW ClapClapClap  what telepathy ... so CVs are  on the same wavelength with utleast one viewer  whose getting her desires fulfilled  ---Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBhairainbowgirl

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

Originally posted by hima2012

If this custody case goes to court.. Sid will face off Kunal but she will help him win custody may be secretly because she knows Diwans are psychos and wants AC2 to be with his family!
Exactly, like she did in the Rohit marriage case. She was the one got the CD. She will help Kunal Secretly and as usual Kunal would not know about it who is his well wisher and who is his enemy. 

BTW have we ever seen Kunal winning any case in Parichay?LOL on his own ofcourse Wink

@  blue u kidding sallu Bhai ?LOLHis wife makes him win cases ! The Great JKR Zindabaat StarTongue

This time too , Richa will steal the evidences , and sid will find , give them to him ! such a lucky man !  He will not be affected by anything ! He wont even know about this stealing finding helping LOLClueless forever !Again The great JKR Zindabaat !LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBhairainbowgirlnorzar

TheBhai

IF-Rockerz

TheBhai

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

If this custody case goes to court.. Sid will face off Kunal but she will help him win custody may be secretly because she knows Diwans are psychos and wants AC2 to be with his family!
Exactly, like she did in the Rohit marriage case. She was the one got the CD. She will help Kunal Secretly and as usual Kunal would not know about it who is his well wisher and who is his enemy. 

BTW have we ever seen Kunal winning any case in Parichay?LOL on his own ofcourse Wink

@  blue u kidding sallu Bhai ?LOLHis wife makes him win cases ! The Great JKR Zindabaat StarTongue

This time too , Richa will steal the evidences , and sid will find , give them to him ! such a lucky man !  He will not be affected by anything ! He wont even know about this stealing finding helping LOLClueless forever !Again The great JKR Zindabaat !LOL

Koi Shak...Clap

For Kunal: hamesha ki tarah Shock Shocked...Silly

rainbowgirl-Rojaa-

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah_singh

Best example, I was becoming very bored of SiNal as a couple and  CVs took care of my wishes before I could even demand it from themClap. So far Parichay CVs have not disappointed me.  

I thought that  there is only 1 person who hates SINAL as a couple  with a vengeance,    Richa --- who CVs understand perfectly & who gets to do what she wants ---  so you are the only lucky viewer who  they read with so much transparency & clarity WOW ClapClapClap  what telepathy ... so CVs are  on the same wavelength with utleast one viewer  whose getting her desires fulfilled  ---Shocked

Absolutely!

Just a reminder: Please do not take this any further in terms of personal attack on a member (in this case myself). Just like you, I as a member also am entitled to my opinion which may or may not concur with you. I expressed what I like or do not like in this show without mentioning any fellow members name as it's against India Forum rules. I hope you also follow and abide by the forum rulesSmile

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

roshani i am hoping this  timefor a change he wins on his own merit, even if he makes mistakes in the case, better he corrects them himself, bec its been more than 9yrs and he is still stuck at the same place. i know he is hurt by siddhi's betrayal and its paining him thinking she is married someone else etc but at the end of the day cvs should show logic this time around. Maybe him smelling foul play, if they show him rem the 9yr deal thing he can figure out that siddhi took u turn due to some reason. she would have not told and convinced him reg AD if she indeed was planning to marry Abhay. he should be shown saving siddhi and kids this time around, all on his OWN

norzar

Edited by norzar - 20 November 2012 at 2:45pm

rainbowgirl-Rojaa-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top