Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Siddhi will be Diwan's Lawyer !!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

sulekha will again blackmail her that ...Siddhi dekho Kunal already have AC 1 , how can u give ur other son to him , tumhare budhape ka hoga , think abt ur future ...and then Siddhi will fight this case against Kunal poore dil se LOL

Just like she is fulfilling her duties as a wife and a dutiful bahu right now simply by being blackmailed by Mommy DWink She got ready for muh dikhai rasam after being manipulated by her Sasu ma, didn't she? She will play a goody goody bahu and will fight for her new husband and her new Sasu maWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31TheRowdiest

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhi will be Diwan's Lawyer !!! (Page 7)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Minnie - You know what great thing is about Parichay CVs that they can read my mind very transparentlyClap

Somehow, they always show what I want to seeWinkTongue Many of people have to demand what they want to see and here CVs are giving me exactly what I want to see, so this is for CVsClap

Best example, I was becoming very bored of SiNal as a couple and  CVs took care of my wishes before I could even demand it from themClap. So far Parichay CVs have not disappointed meDancing.  

bas ab ek hi wish baaki hia ... Kunal's new love story ... after this case he can move on and then can fall in love again with someone else Day Dreaming

how abt Sanaya irani ???   IPK is already ending ...DD is bz so Sanaya is fine or even shilpa anand 

fresh story and we will also get TRP and no richa , abhay in this new story ... Anand real can also come back and turn against his bro  ... it'll be interesting 

-Ranishweta_r

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by -DJ-

Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by snmalik4

Originally posted by hima2012

If this custody case goes to court.. Sid will face off Kunal but she will help him win custody may be secretly because she knows Diwans are psychos and wants AC2 to be with his family!
Exactly, like she did in the Rohit marriage case. She was the one got the CD. She will help Kunal Secretly and as usual Kunal would not know about it who is his well wisher and who is his enemy. 

BTW have we ever seen Kunal winning any case in Parichay?LOL on his own ofcourse Wink

yup kunal's pyarau behen stole the cd while kunal had blamed siddhi for it. Again his ex gf and sister  got a way with it. 

wait a min, isnt raveena coming back in dec, who knows she is coming for that only. haha. she will steal the evidence, maybe this time a joint effort by raveena and richa. woww while kc and chopras will think siddhi got the evidence stolen

red@ i know, but hope they change that trend this time

norzar

Would love to see raveena back in action LOL so that atleast siddhi will get some thing fr kunal frm which he can get his son LOL

Bt i m ok if KC takes him bt how will he live widout his mom Shocked

AC1 neva spent time wid her so he is ok bt what abt AC2Ermm

areey yaar this is all temp, abhay's evilness is going to come out open one day, when he will see siddhi making kunal win the custody case, he will loose his marbles and will maybe show his pyscho side in court infront of all. AD will know abhay's truth too. in the long run for how long can the kids and they dad not know the truth, it has to come out one day 

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima31

This is exactly what will happen RimaTongue After all Kunal is his real father and blood is always thicker than waterEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
oh that will be my fav scene
Bhyankar have no idea that AD already met his Father 
and in love with him ... that moment will be worth watchin 
he made AD hate his mother and now ... he cant stop AD to love his father 
but am sure .. these morons(cv's) will make AD sleep like the way
he slept when that psycho was blackmailing his mom 
[/QUOTE]

Don't worry Rima, we will certainly get to witness this scene soon enoughDay Dreaming. AC1 will make sure to keep AC2 on his side and both sons will be safe with their real fatherDay Dreaming

rima31shweta_r

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

what is new. We all know same repeat like other cases nd this time 2 villain against sinal. They wil mess up as they r expert in that esp court cases nd wil drag it for 2-3 mnths.Abhay has to die if siddhi has to be freed. So drag drag drag nd cmplete anthr 200epi nd celebrate nd party nd viewers Dead

you really think this show will complete another 200 episodes. that will be a miracle. the rate the shw is going i will be surprised if it even lasts tll the yr end. the makers and channel are spoiling they own show

yup Abhay will die by the end of this court track, thats what i feel too 

norzar

rainbowgirl

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

That's the thing Minnie, her sacrifices never bring happiness for anyone (including the viewers). Tell me how many viewers are happy with her deal with Richa or her marriage with Beta DWink?

All her lame sacrifices have made viwers only sad and frustrated along with her husband and both of her sonsWinkLOL

di...siddhi's lame sacrifices are only making EK and her morons happy...and satisfied...since they have penned down such shit for themselves as dream track...Angry

[/QUOTE]

That's exactly my point, neither any of her loved ones are happy with her sacrifices nor the viewers are applauding her inexcusable sacrifices so for whom CVs are making her to be a sacrificial lamb?

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

hi

Originally posted by -DJ-

hi

Originally posted by snmalik4

Originally posted by hima2012

If this custody case goes to court.. Sid will face off Kunal but she will help him win custody may be secretly because she knows Diwans are psychos and wants AC2 to be with his family!
Exactly, like she did in the Rohit marriage case. She was the one got the CD. She will help Kunal Secretly and as usual Kunal would not know about it who is his well wisher and who is his enemy. 

BTW have we ever seen Kunal winning any case in Parichay?LOL on his own ofcourse Wink

yup kunal's pyarau behen stole the cd while kunal had blamed siddhi for it. Again his ex gf and sister  got a way with it. 

wait a min, isnt raveena coming back in dec, who knows she is coming for that only. haha. she will steal the evidence, maybe this time a joint effort by raveena and richa. woww while kc and chopras will think siddhi got the evidence stolen

red@ i know, but hope they change that trend this time

norzar

Would love to see raveena back in action LOL so that atleast siddhi will get some thing fr kunal frm which he can get his son LOL

Bt i m ok if KC takes him bt how will he live widout his mom Shocked

AC1 neva spent time wid her so he is ok bt what abt AC2Ermm

areey yaar this is all temp, abhay's evilness is going to come out open one day, when he will see siddhi making kunal win the custody case, he will loose his marbles and will maybe show his pyscho side in court infront of all. AD will know abhay's truth too. in the long run for how long can the kids and they dad not know the truth, it has to come out one day 

norzar

yea as same as richa did wid siddhi WinkLOL So now its abhay's turn to hold kunal's neck LOL again the same thing D'oh

God knws why KN/SS is tolerating such crap Dead Supporting leads should also support them to stop such crap Tongue

I think ur forgetting truth can take years to come out like siddhi's truth came out of 9 yrs LOL in PR archana's truth came out after approx 18yrs Shocked Hats off to u CVsClapLOL 

Giving good lesson evil always wins Sleepy 

shweta_r

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

bas ab ek hi wish baaki hia ... Kunal's new love story ... after this case he can move on and then can fall in love again with someone else Day Dreaming

how abt Sanaya irani ???   IPK is already ending ...DD is bz so Sanaya is fine or even shilpa anand 

fresh story and we will also get TRP and no richa , abhay in this new story ... Anand real can also come back and turn against his bro  ... it'll be interesting 

I would certainly love to see a new love story of Kunal, it would be a dream come trueDay Dreaming. I remember after the leap, many viewers demanded new man in Siddhi's life and their wish was fulfilled very soon so now it's our turn to get what we want to seeDay Dreaming

Sadly I don't know many of thes ladies and their work so can't comment on that but anyone will be fine with me as long as I get to see a fresh love story of KunalDay Dreaming

Since CVs have been so kind to me in showing me what I want to see, may be they will fulfill even this dream of mineWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top