Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Siddhi will be Diwan's Lawyer !!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

psychobaiko.

IF-Stunnerz

psychobaiko.

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

Originally posted by hima2012

If this custody case goes to court.. Sid will face off Kunal but she will help him win custody may be secretly because she knows Diwans are psychos and wants AC2 to be with his family!
Exactly, like she did in the Rohit marriage case. She was the one got the CD. She will help Kunal Secretly and as usual Kunal would not know about it who is his well wisher and who is his enemy. 

BTW have we ever seen Kunal winning any case in Parichay?LOL on his own ofcourse Wink

In my knowledge no! Siddhi always helpd him out LOL He couldnt even safe his wife and atlast she only decided to save him 

JKR zindabaad LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBhai-Rojaa-norzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhi will be Diwan's Lawyer !!! (Page 6)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
hi

If this custody case goes to court.. Sid will face off Kunal but she will help him win custody may be secretly because she knows Diwans are psychos and wants AC2 to be with his family!
Exactly, like she did in the Rohit marriage case. She was the one got the CD. She will help Kunal Secretly and as usual Kunal would not know about it who is his well wisher and who is his enemy. 

BTW have we ever seen Kunal winning any case in Parichay?LOL on his own ofcourse Wink

yup kunal's pyarau behen stole the cd while kunal had blamed siddhi for it. Again his ex gf and sister  got a way with it. 

wait a min, isnt raveena coming back in dec, who knows she is coming for that only. haha. she will steal the evidence, maybe this time a joint effort by raveena and richa. woww while kc and chopras will think siddhi got the evidence stolen

red@ i know, but hope they change that trend this time

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirlshweta_r

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

but secretly she never told him that she was forced to marry Abhay then why now ???? 

eventually Kunal will find out things by himself only 

Yep, secretly she does wrong thing more than right thingsWink

sulekha will again blackmail her that ...Siddhi dekho Kunal already have AC 1 , how can u give ur other son to him , tumhare budhape ka  kya hoga , think abt ur future ...and then Siddhi will fight this case against Kunal poore dil se LOL

Edited by TheRowdiest - 20 November 2012 at 12:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ranishweta_r

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Minnie - You know what great thing is about Parichay CVs that they can read my mind very transparentlyClap

Somehow, they always show what I want to seeWinkTongue Many of people have to demand what they want to see and here CVs are giving me exactly what I want to see, so this is for CVsClap

Best example, I was becoming very bored of SiNal as a couple and  CVs took care of my wishes before I could even demand it from themClap. So far Parichay CVs have not disappointed meDancing.  

psychobaiko.

IF-Stunnerz

psychobaiko.

Originally posted by norzar

hi

yup kunal's pyarau behen stole the cd while kunal had blamed siddhi for it. Again his ex gf and sister  got a way with it. 

wait a min, isnt raveena coming back in dec, who knows she is coming for that only. haha. she will steal the evidence, maybe this time a joint effort by raveena and richa. woww while kc and chopras will think siddhi got the evidence stolen

red@ i know, but hope they change that trend this time

norzar

Would love to see raveena back in action LOL so that atleast siddhi will get some thing fr kunal frm which he can get his son LOL

Bt i m ok if KC takes him bt how will he live widout his mom Shocked

AC1 neva spent time wid her so he is ok bt what abt AC2Ermm

rima31

rima31

Originally posted by rima31

oh please spare that KID guys 

he is only 9 and he shud trust Abhay as he is the one who spend 9 years looking after him 
he is the one who made AD love his mother 
and i dont think he is big enough to imagine what kind of a psycho his so called Dad is
so ... no complaints for AD;s behavior

what i love to see is ... Kunal in Diwana center of Psychos 
and calling Anand ... and AD come running down to his father and HUg him 
in front of whole Diwana Clan ...
that wud a big tamacha on the DIwana Family Clap  

This is exactly what will happen RimaTongue After all Kunal is his real father and blood is always thicker than waterEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
oh that will be my fav scene
Bhyankar have no idea that AD already met his Father 
and in love with him ... that moment will be worth watchin 
he made AD hate his mother and now ... he cant stop AD to love his father 
but am sure .. these morons(cv's) will make AD sleep like the way
he slept when that psycho was blackmailing his mom 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26shweta_r-Rani

Shehnaz.K

Goldie

Shehnaz.K

what is new. We all know same repeat like other cases nd this time 2 villain against sinal. They wil mess up as they r expert in that esp court cases nd wil drag it for 2-3 mnths.Abhay has to die if siddhi has to be freed. So drag drag drag nd cmplete anthr 200epi nd celebrate nd party nd viewers Dead

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

ROFL well said Rani ...

duniya ki sabse dukhi and majboor aurat jiske sacrafices se sabhi dukhi hote hain ... none becomes happy or na hi kisi ki bhalayi hoti hai LOL

That's the thing Minnie, her sacrifices never bring happiness for anyone (including the viewers). Tell me how many viewers are happy with her deal with Richa or her marriage with Beta DWink?

All her lame sacrifices have made viwers only sad and frustrated along with her husband and both of her sonsWinkLOL

di...siddhi's lame sacrifices are only making EK and her morons happy...and satisfied...since they have penned down such shit for themselves as dream track...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top