Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Siddhi will be Diwan's Lawyer !!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria60

i hope not...again they will show siddhi fighting the case being mean to him bt indirectly helping him
how many times have we already witnessed thisConfused
abhay please hire a good fiery lawyer so that the lost 
gold medalist" within kunal wakes up n we get some super scenes like the ones with thakraal!

Actually I would prefer that Daddy T fights the case from the other side, at least we will get to see some mid blowing dialog and superb court scenes. No one can touch ThaNal when it comes to the court room scenesClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta_r

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhi will be Diwan's Lawyer !!! (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheBhai

IF-Rockerz

TheBhai

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Rosh & DJ: If this track happens Siddhi will have the upper hand again and Kunal will be shown that he cannot win any single case without help of Siddhi. Richa will help Abhay and Kunal will again be made a fooled.  Too predictable

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl-Hima--Rojaa-shweta_rnorzar

ria60

IF-Dazzler

ria60

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Actually I would prefer that Daddy T fights the case from the other side, at least we will get to see some mid blowing dialog and superb court scenes. No one can touch ThaNal when it comes to the court room scenesClap
yee their scenes too cool i ndt think Daddy can disobey the orders of his loving daughter!!...i dnt think richa will "allow" him to fight against kunalConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ranishweta_r

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

all i wish di...before this court case starts...kunal does some investigation and smell foul play...Diwans may be psychos...but one not forget they are very powerful...its high time kunal put on his thinking caps and investigate the whole matters...he fails in richa's matter...i hope at least he does investigation of his own for Diwans

Leela,

From my experience of what I have seen so far in this show, Kunal will be shown being sabotaged by Siddhi because she will be blackmailed by Diwans and at the end of it she will be shown making another lame sacrifice (making deal with Diwans) to help Kunal like she did during Rohit murder case and more and more torture for the fansD'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by snmalik4

Rosh & DJ: If this track happens Siddhi will have the upper hand again and Kunal will be shown that he cannot win any single case without help of Siddhi. Richa will help Abhay and Kunal will again be made a fooled.  Too predictable

yup the saddist cvs will show richa steal evidence since she is the laadli of chopra house, kunal hasnt told anyone reg richa deeds, so obviously she will keep coming into his bedroom and steal imp info, give it to abhay. Siddhi will get the evidence back to kunal somehow and he will win the case. how predictable and repeative. 

norzar

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah_singhvipraja26rainbowgirl-Hima-rpmenon-Rojaa-kalpanaR

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

Thats the thing which always happened in parichayLOL

Kunal on siddhi's rehmokaram LOL

Got job at batliwala just bcoz of siddhi
won nisha's case bcoz siddhi helped him
Came out of the rape case just bcoz of siddhi LOL
She saved his precious 9yrs so that he can live wid his family n sons 

If here anyone calls her mahan i wont deny as she always try to be LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl-Hima--Rojaa-Magesnorzar

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Siddhi Will Help Kunal..i m sure She will l
loose the case knowingly so that Kid can go wid Kunal...bt way abt her...Poor girl messed up wid Abhay in a marraige...of Majboori...Bur From todays epsd its Proved Kunal and AC2 are similar nd can easily be manipulated...The way AC2 instantlt took a decision nd also belivrd wat Abhay said...huh...AC2 apne Baap pe gaya hai lolz...LOLJaisa Buddhu dumb Baap waisa Beta...:)LOL

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

Siddhi Will Help Kunal..i m sure She will l
loose the case knowingly so that Kid can go wid Kunal...bt way abt her...Poor girl messed up wid Abhay in a marraige...of Majboori...Bur From todays epsd its Proved Kunal and AC2 are similar nd can easily be manipulated...The way AC2 instantlt took a decision nd also belivrd wat Abhay said...huh...AC2 apne Baap pe gaya hai lolz...LOLJaisa Buddhu dumb Baap waisa Beta...:)LOL

Ufff! How many times u will post same comment LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top