Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Siddhi will be Diwan's Lawyer !!! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah_singh

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by sarah_singh

Minnie - You know what great thing is about Parichay CVs that they can read my mind very transparentlyClap

Somehow, they always show what I want to seeWinkTongue Many of people have to demand what they want to see and here CVs are giving me exactly what I want to see, so this is for CVsClap

Best example, I was becoming very bored of SiNal as a couple and  CVs took care of my wishes before I could even demand it from themClap. So far Parichay CVs have not disappointed me.  

I thought that  there is only 1 person who hates SINAL as a couple  with a vengeance,    Richa --- who CVs understand perfectly & who gets to do what she wants ---  so you are the only lucky viewer who  they read with so much transparency & clarity WOW ClapClapClap  what telepathy ... so CVs are  on the same wavelength with utleast one viewer  whose getting her desires fulfilled  ---Shocked

Absolutely!

Just a reminder: Please do not take this any further in terms of personal attack on a member (in this case myself). Just like you, I as a member also am entitled to my opinion which may or may not concur with you. I expressed what I like or do not like in this show without mentioning any fellow members name as it's against India Forum rules. I hope you also follow and abide by the forum rulesSmile

Sorry I also expressed my opinion about the CV's & just like you applauded them so did I & agreed with your opinion on the CVs-- now which rule did I break ???Confused

If you read my note carefully, you will realize I have said "hope you do not take this any further", further word is usually used for futureSmile. Nowhere in my note have I mentioned that you have broken any rulesSmile

Also, my comment was specifically addressed to Minnie, but glad you are also happy for me that CVs are fulfilling my wishes.

I don't want to take this conversation any further as we are both clear what we want and I don't see a need to discuss it any further. Hope you will also agree with me and will end this hereSmile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRowdiest

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhi will be Diwan's Lawyer !!! (Page 10)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rpmenon

IF-Rockerz

rpmenon

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

bas ab ek hi wish baaki hia ... Kunal's new love story ... after this case he can move on and then can fall in love again with someone else Day Dreaming

how abt Sanaya irani ???   IPK is already ending ...DD is bz so Sanaya is fine or even shilpa anand 

fresh story and we will also get TRP and no richa , abhay in this new story ... Anand real can also come back and turn against his bro  ... it'll be interesting 

I would certainly love to see a new love story of Kunal, it would be a dream come trueDay Dreaming. I remember after the leap, many viewers demanded new man in Siddhi's life and their wish was fulfilled very soon so now it's our turn to get what we want to seeDay Dreaming

Sadly I don't know many of thes ladies and their work so can't comment on that but anyone will be fine with me as long as I get to see a fresh love story of KunalDay Dreaming

Since CVs have been so kind to me in showing me what I want to see, may be they will fulfill even this dream of mineWink

Couldn't help commenting on the bolded part, Rani. Hope you don't mind me interfering Smile

Did  you see Abhay and Sidhi ever confess any kind of "love" between them... Alright,the creepo did,but did she reciprocate in a way that a typical lover would,under the circumstances?No.Agreed that she had lame excuses for doing the so called sacrifices,but she has never done anything with any kind of bad intentions.Whatever she has done,has always been in her eyes,for Kunal's good.Agreed she made wrong choices,and bad decisions,but why is she crucified  for bad decisions,error of judgement by wanting to take away the love of her life?? 

If I remember correctly,BOTH of us defended Kunal when people were accusing him of NOT killing Richa.I personally thought that he did the right thing because no one would harass or beat a mentally derailed woman.So,in this case,why won't people give her a break? If not mentally derailed,she at the maximum can be called a fool.So,wouldn't she deserve a break and another chance??

I cannot see how some of us want a new love interest for Kunal,because,for one,I do not see any kind of  love blossoming between the villain and the heroine.Because at the end of the day,You will not see Kunal and Sidhi anyone other than each other.There is no other Parichay for Kunal or Sidhi than being each others' soul mate.

Disclaimer usually comes in the beginning,but in this case,I am mentioning here: I am a SiNal fan foremost,this comment is strictly from the POV of a SiNal fan.Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sinal_saamisarah_singhMusiqueloverSilamburainbowgirlTheBhaikalpanaR

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Indirectly helping the oppsite lawyer to win the case is a crime and can lead to permanent disbarment.

Instead of showing unethical things why doesn't she simply tell him the whole truth . She can pretend in front of Abhay and sneak out . Actually she had ample opportunity the night she went to leave Kunal in a drunken state at his house . Why did she not tell Seema then .

She did the same thing with Richa 9 yrs back and she is doing the same thing with Abhay now ...taking decisions all by herself and screwing up many lives in the bargain . If u share ur problems with other minds , some solution can be found as different minds have a different perspective . But Siddhi tries to solve everything on her own like a superwoman .

TheRowdiest

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by norzar

roshani i am hoping this  timefor a change he wins on his own merit, even if he makes mistakes in the case, better he corrects them himself, bec its been more than 9yrs and he is still stuck at the same place. i know he is hurt by siddhi's betrayal and its paining him thinking she is married someone else etc but at the end of the day cvs should show logic this time around. Maybe him smelling foul play, if they show him rem the 9yr deal thing he can figure out that siddhi took u turn due to some reason. she would have not told and convinced him reg AD if she indeed was planning to marry Abhay. he should be shown saving siddhi and kids this time around, all on his OWN

norzar

Noreen i don't know about Kunal winning on his own as richa will surely play any games ! About KC smelling foul play , i doubt ! I heard AD got fooled by Abhay , so he will be agaist his mother , will want to go to his father ,may tell him things that Abhay said to him , Kc as usual will believe others !Confused

i too read that but if AD tells kunal what abhay told him, technically kc should think that abhay is lieing bec when he went to diwan house on the marriage day, abhay was happy marrying siddhi. unless they show kc forget that like he forgot telling his family reg richa deeds. 

abhay and richa wont let him win the case easily, but of opposite lawyer is siddhi, all the more it will give kunal the motivation to fight harder. he can never ignore siddhi, he can hate her, he can love her, but he cant ignore her. 

in the whole process he should be able to smell foul play, thats if the makers want to show him finally protect his wife and kids

norzar

norzar

I still  hope that wont be a court case. With the illegal marriage, KC does not even have to fight for anything. I fear for only  a cour case for sure I know the KC can never ever win  anything by himself without getting angry ,emotional and violent where normally he will be disbarred. As much as I would hate it, it already looks like she will be the one to help me win the case. Just like the ony case he won last year was due to Siddhi. Had it not been for her. even that would have been gone.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah_singhrainbowgirl

Murali28

Goldie

Murali28

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
if siddi wont figh the case...again abhay do something same as that again...putting knife in anand throat...cvs want to make siddi mahaaan again ...

even this time also kunal wins but ...with the help of siddi only...

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ria60

i hope not...again they will show siddhi fighting the case being mean to him bt indirectly helping him
how many times have we already witnessed thisConfused
abhay please hire a good fiery lawyer so that the lost 
gold medalist" within kunal wakes up n we get some super scenes like the ones with thakraal!

Actually I would prefer that Daddy T fights the case from the other side, at least we will get to see some mid blowing dialog and superb court scenes. No one can touch ThaNal when it comes to the court room scenesClap

Daddy T is banned from fighting cases in court... We remember, hope the CVs forget it, so that we can see some ThaNal scenes!

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

but secretly she never told him that she was forced to marry Abhay then why now ???? 

eventually Kunal will find out things by himself only 

Yep, secretly she does wrong thing more than right thingsWink

sulekha will again blackmail her that ...Siddhi dekho Kunal already have AC 1 , how can u give ur other son to him , tumhare budhape ka  kya hoga , think abt ur future ...and then Siddhi will fight this case against Kunal poore dil se LOL

@Red - In addition, Sulekha will also say - "Abhay ko gussa aa jayega"...

In childhood we used to read Chacha Choudhary comics which had a character Sabu... It was said "Jab Sabu ko gussa aata hai tab Jupiter par jwalamukhi phootha hai" Somehow whenever Sulekha tells about Abhay's anger.. I am reminded of this!

kalpanaR

kalpanaR

IF-Sizzlerz

kalpanaR

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by ria60

i hope not...again they will show siddhi fighting the case being mean to him bt indirectly helping him
how many times have we already witnessed thisConfused
abhay please hire a good fiery lawyer so that the lost 
gold medalist" within kunal wakes up n we get some super scenes like the ones with thakraal!

Actually I would prefer that Daddy T fights the case from the other side, at least we will get to see some mid blowing dialog and superb court scenes. No one can touch ThaNal when it comes to the court room scenesClap

Daddy T is banned from fighting cases in court... We remember, hope the CVs forget it, so that we can see some ThaNal scenes!
Well if i remember correctly he was only banned for 5 years...

shweta_r

Post Reply New Post

Go to top