20th Nov-WU-RanJi ki zindagi me KHUSHI ki entry - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ttrocks

Debaji... NRji ko toh main reply kar diya... Per aap bhi aa gaye behti ganga mein haath dhone... πŸ˜ƒ Muze sirf aur sirf is khushi aur uske vishay se judi har baat pe gussa aata hai... Bakiyon pe nahi... πŸ˜ƒ

keya karoo πŸ˜† aapki πŸ˜‘ wala emoti aapke saare cmnts me milte hain 🀣  itna keya gussa? πŸ˜›
Originally posted by debaparna77

keya karooπŸ˜†aapki😑wala emoti aapke saare cmnts me milte hain 🀣 itna keya gussa?πŸ˜›
Abhi tak I am not immune to khushi, jis din ho jaungi, I will not put that gussewala emoticon...πŸ˜ƒ philhaal to such mein mei khushi se bahut trast hoon...
Such an insolent child...phew😑
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Such an insolent child...phew😑
True... 🀒
Thanks for the WU Tanu & thanks for the caps Deba 😊
Nice update, tanu ji.. It ws good epi.. I liked it.. Nidhi-anjie convo ws good.. Nidhi showed her emotional superbly bt anjie ws not upto the mark of showing that shocked, depressing emotional expressions that one wud hv expected in such situation... Bb's pleasing convo with everyone in the hall ws awesome.. Loved it.. Khushi seems to share good chemistry with ranjie.. Ashu.. Plss dnt do any u turn.. Let khushi be with ranjie or let her to sme residential school..
Thanks Tanu and Deba for quick updates and caps.
From yesterdays episode it was evident that the present track is just to fit Khushi if not with Mathurs then with Anji and Rangu. It seems that the character of Khushi has mesmerised the writer and CVs so much that to highlight her they can move the track anywhere.
liked the episode minus the khushi scenes, how did the grandma manage to get her all the goodies is beyond me.
Hopefully the Ashni baby track goes ahead a lot of pointers in that direction, time will tell.
Originally posted by ttrocks

Rajniji...public protest ki wajah se kpji ko Mallika ka track na chahte huye bhi abort karna pada tha... TRPs bhi kafi drop ho gaye the isiliye woh apni soulmate Mallika ka thik se redemption bhi nahi karva sake... So, he is taking unfair advantage of TRP's absence & dishes out all that he wanted to give with Mallu but couldn't 😑

And, if u notice in today's episode, they kinda tried khushi's redemption too: the manipulative kid was shown talking mushy mushy and shown successful in making Anji come out for dinner & eat - something like a herculean task that all the sage elders miserably failed to achieve and deviji khushimaiya achieved it "haste haste" and like "baaye haath ka khel" 😑 CVs are also trying hard to invoke sympathy for khushi in their viewers, but I doubt if viewers will accept her... πŸ˜• Hindi mein 1 mashhoor kahawat hai:"Boond se bigdi, Hauz se nahi banti". Khushi ne toh hauz bhar bhar ke sataya hai humko, thodi bahut boondon jaisi pyari baton se koi usko pasand nahi karnewala...😑

SHE IS BEYOND REDEMPTION. I would have loved to see Ranga coming in when nidhi and anji were emotional. This bhukkad brat was not required.
Thanks Tanu for the detailed WU & Deba for the caps