Thendral

Thendral Tuesday Update: 20/11/12 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

autumnsconcerto

autumnsconcerto

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
See Thuls! This is why...this is EXACTLY why Sudha told you to kick out GW ASAP! Clap But look, you needed to be a mahaan right? Enjoy this torture...as they say, you reap what you sow. Sleepy 

Honestly, it is really irritating how the characters in this serial are crying all the time and have virtually no understanding. This is T&T's what...umpteenth fight, orchestrated by GW? And yet, neither T or TA have the guts to tell GW to be quiet for two minutes and not interfere when they are trying to discuss such a personal matter? Shabaa...D'oh. And this Thuls...Angry...gets angry at Bhuv, gets angry at Deepa...but is sanctimoniously a crybaby around GW, GW-P, 'loosu' MM (that's right, this is his new moniker...he never does anything useful to help his kids nor does he have an ounce of trust in them). 

Honestly, Thuls falling on TA's feet really irritated me to the core Angry. She did nothing wrong except for hiding her pregnancy from TA...then why does she act as though she has done some unforgivable crime? Did TA apologize like this when he kicked her out of the house? No. Did TA apologize like this when he found out that his mommy dearest beat up his wife in front of a police woman? No. Did TA ever apologize like this for giving Thuls a divorce notice? No. Then, why for heavens sake, is THULS begging and pleading and crying? D'oh 

You know what, I give up. I give up hoping that T&T will ever become a sensible couple. There is just no way...especially with Thuls going into cry baby mode instead of defending herself from GW (a la Sudha) and TA disparaging or praising education when the situation suits him and GW just shooting her mouth off. And if one loose couple wasn't enough, now we have to include D/P to this list too.D'oh

Well, I have learnt one thing and one thing only from this serial, DO NOT marry young or these are the problems you will face. Dead

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 20 November 2012 at 9:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jinjuTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Tuesday Update: 20/11/12 (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Baghi dear...
I am sitting down to write few lines inspite of being so busy...\

1) I wonder if TA is wantedly doing all these to compare T's nature with himself/GW...(minus his feelings for T not telling him was true...rest were all super fake!!).
2) Any wife atleast for a sake will point out mistake done by the otherside who is blaming them(here TA/GW)...but T never did that...on comparison what TA/GW did was more than unforgivable act from any wife. TA throwing divorce papers for someone(Charu the great!!) and GW doing broker service for her own son!!... T did forgive them both and never ever pointed it to them until now...she accepts her mistakes...isnt this enough for TA to understand her...i have 80% hopes that TA is just testing this to prove the quality of his wife he himself has selected!!...I dont know if this is Over confidence but my OT is so...lest see...
3) I wonder if this track is to make gw understand T or to chase her away from TA's house pointing out the same...

These things just came bcos 1) TA said he wont repeat things - sending her out of the house...the house is on her name!!...
2) He promise he wound not make a big issue out of anything...lets see...
3) TA's character will not be ruined again...lol...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryAnne23ThendralfanvjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

MaryAnne23

Groupbie

MaryAnne23

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Thanks for the update Baghi dear...
I am sitting down to write few lines inspite of being so busy...\

1) I wonder if TA is wantedly doing all these to compare T's nature with himself/GW...(minus his feelings for T not telling him was true...rest were all super fake!!).
2) Any wife atleast for a sake will point out mistake done by the otherside who is blaming them(here TA/GW)...but T never did that...on comparison what TA/GW did was more than unforgivable act from any wife. TA throwing divorce papers for someone(Charu the great!!) and GW doing broker service for her own son!!... T did forgive them both and never ever pointed it to them until now...she accepts her mistakes...isnt this enough for TA to understand her...i have 80% hopes that TA is just testing this to prove the quality of his wife he himself has selected!!...I dont know if this is Over confidence but my OT is so...lest see...
3) I wonder if this track is to make gw understand T or to chase her away from TA's house pointing out the same...

These things just came bcos 1) TA said he wont repeat things - sending her out of the house...the house is on her name!!...
2) He promise he wound not make a big issue out of anything...lets see...
3) TA's character will not be ruined again...lol...

I was just thinking abt it (yes i'm actually thinking of a serial when im supposed to be working!) and I also thought the same. Maybe TA wants to catch his mum red-handedly where she openly tells him to leave T and to kick her out...or maybe he's hoping GW might put her guard down and triumphantly boast to one of her friends abt splitting her son up and he wants to catch her doing that. Because if he stands for T now, his evil mother will just point out that he's blind and She'll keep repeating T's mistake to torture her. However, if GW,s real nasty intention is out, then she wont be able to argue because its all part of her plan to drive them apart.And T's punishment is to go through the torture of believing that her husband is this angry with her. It's not the first time that TA has done something like this.
I'm just hoping...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top