Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

support plz

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

vikasbabu

Groupbie

vikasbabu

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
guys we got an idea on season 2 story with latest telly chakkar article.(i.e having a leap). I don't like this leap in season 2. And I know that many of you are also disappointed with this story line. i think it would be better to post all our opinions regarding this leap to colors also. May be it works. Please tell your opinion to colors about the story line by sending mails to the below mail address or by continuously posting comments on colors web site. Pls support me if u don't want this leap to happen and want to get back Ashnoor and Akanksha in season 2

feedback@colorstv.in   (and)
colorstv@viacom18.com

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NBT_MMGoodbyeMeera_Ka_Mohan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "support plz" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cosmosandme

Goldie

cosmosandme

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
good idea...if channel will be in our favour then there r sm chances of change in storyline...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohan

Goodbye

IF-Dazzler

Goodbye

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
TFS! I have emailed to both the email ids and also messaged sudhir sir on Facebook...fingers crossed...test of fan power yet again LOL

Meera_Ka_Mohan

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
i wont be sending mails or something i am happy with the leap 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesanpc_pals

meghan27

IF-Rockerz

meghan27

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
TFS!! Yes its a nice clue.

kunakshafan26

IF-Rockerz

kunakshafan26

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
i am almost fine with the story

Leesan

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I am also ok wid it i know there are many possibilities in dis story and as for Ashnoor she can make a comeback any time in d future aftr d show starts.Smile

Leesan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.