Dekha Ek Khwaab

Apologies!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

--Zenu--

Goldie

--Zenu--

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Hey Guys!! Big smile Remember Me ?? I Don't Think SooErmm Well I've Beenn Sooo Bussyy Dese Days! It's My Sister's Wedding! WinkBig smile & Guess What? It Is Not Over Yet! So You'll Have To Wait Some More Days To Get Me Regular On IF!! An Apology For Not Updating My SS - Mistakes Of My Life.. I'll Update Be B4 Going To India .. I GuessEmbarrassedEmbarrassed All The CC Members Sorry 4 Not Being There! Got Anjie's PM Surprised To Know dat Epis Are'nt Being UploadedShockedShocked

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

malikmehreen95sherni_ashishsweet_gargiArchi02andy.aprincessSoniaAshvikian_AK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Apologies!!" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChocoChudail

IF-Sizzlerz

ChocoChudail

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Will miss u Zenu nagin:D

Archi02

IF-Rockerz

Archi02

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
%-)%-)

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
All the best 4 the wedding!! wish lots of happiness 2 ur sis!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.