Debo_Afghan
Debo_Afghan

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by F-bomb

Originally posted by Debo_Afghan

Originally posted by F-bomb

Originally posted by Debo_Afghan

^^ sorry???

Then I can ask you the same thing, your life isn't that bad being on this forum??????

If you can't answer the question which is asked for, then mind your own business. 

Hello, being on this forum i still have a life. I can use the internet, whenever i want, i can go out whenever i want, i interact with real people, real family, real friends. I don't have people playing politics or dirty games with me. Wanting to be in bigboss is a completely scenario though, you are sacrificing your REAL life to be stuck with strangers you don't flippin know ABC about.
when did I say I want to be in Bigg Boss???

Watching a show is not nothing wrong in it

It's time passing for your kind information, same as you do visit this forum

Sorry for the confusion caused, i thought you wanted to be in the bigboss house. My apologies.
Apology  accepted Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index