Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

WU writers salute!!

MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
All the WU writers salute to you people..Im soo busy with exams and I have a bad habit of not letting go of serials during exams..so just planned to catch up with WU! And also youtube people are removing links na so wanted to keep track of the story through WU and i must say WU here are the best! So detailed and wonderful!! Thank you all!! And everyone please pray for me i have exams! πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Madhu go back to your studies😊

But great post.. πŸ‘πŸ‘ To all who take time to give such detailed updates.. They are doing an amazing job.⭐️
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Get get thee gone and put thine head back in thy  revision books., πŸ˜†  The updaters are great Madhu.  Heartfelt thanks to them.  But you, young lady *giving a stern glare. A very stern glare.  Get back to your studying.  Some of us have got chatting to do. πŸ€£

😳 Typo. 
Edited by Xarina - 11 years ago
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
hehe..yea!! this is last post coz i alloted only 30 mins of time on internet and spent the whole time on IF πŸ˜›  so see you all later!! And yea thanks for the glare xarina coz i realized "time up" and going harini! πŸ˜‰
ilike_tv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All the very best for your exams, Madhu.. study very hard..πŸ‘πŸΌ

A very well deserving salute to our written updaters.. They are really awesome...πŸ‘
basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aww madhu you are so sweetπŸ€—, only read WU and get back to reading...all the bestπŸ‘πŸΌ
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WU's keep me going. Glad to see you focused on your studies but also allowing time for some r&r! πŸ˜Ž
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am soo happy to see thisπŸ˜ƒ
Madhu ! Good lUck
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All the best Madhu.

Great job written updaters. Thanks for keeping up the faith.
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A big πŸ€— for everyone who takes out time from there busy lives to give us written updates daily.