Goodbye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I was going through the dilchasp love story of Mr. & mrs.bhatnagar group on FB and I saw this amazing discussion which pointed out the precise points on why the leap will surely not work..I'm so proud of these guys for bringing up these points bcoz sudhir sir is also a part of that group and I hope he has read it and I hope he comes to know what we fans feel now!! .👏 Well done Guys!!!

It was was below: (the discussion was quite long so I just copied and pasted the main points which I completely agree with) 😊

"NBT is the ONLY show till date in Indain Television history to have gotten season 2 sanctioned. Sunshine Productions had the golden opportunity to create a winner in the form of season 2 - something that was different, something that could start a positive trend and precedent in the industry. Its almost tragic that instead of creating a new, totally different and refreshing storyline that could attract newer and greater number of eyeballs, in addition to retaining the existing fan base of the show, they have squandered the 'once in a lifetime opportunity' given to them by deciding to use the same old CLICHED LEAP based formula that has already been done to death on the tube.

Post marriage leap based track has its limitations. How much can the story be stretched without resorting to bizarre twists and turns since they obviously won't be showing us the rigmarole of daily routine life of MM after marriage. This kind of story does not leave much scope for depicting something that is unique & refreshing. With NBT1 sort of failing to fulfill the expectations we had from the romantic track of Mohan & Megha - first because of the Riddhima blunder and then because the story had to be rushed thru since the axe had already fallen on the show, this news of leap based story coming in season 2, only succeeds in fueling that disappointment even further. 

Fail to understand how are they expecting the show to work. With leap happening, chances of their gaining newer audiences wld be bleak since people unfamiliar with season1 storyline wld be unlikely to be interested in picking up sthing in the middle. Not only that, they also run the very real risk of losing a part of the existing fan base - people who are not keen on watching leaps & the associated twists and turns. Who does this strategy benefit then? Just wish had not invested so much emotion in the fate of this show. Seems like it was all in vain after all :((

Reply1: Totally agree. It seems the PH has no idea what the fans want to see and what will work with them. During the Ridz track also they kept assuring us after MR marriage that soon fans will be very happy as MM wld be getting married. They didn't realize that fans are serious when they say that they will NOT accept a bigamy track. But strangely they thought fans will not mind bigamy as long as MM are married. They were in for a rude shock when the show tanked after that. It lost a large no of fans and was heavily criticized by all for choosing to go for such a mindless track. But seems they have not learnt anything from that experience as they are ready to make the same mistake again. Again they are telling us we will love the leap based story when they have been continuously told from the beginning by the fans that LEAP will not interest them and that they are expecting a fresh story. But no, like the Ridz track, they are again ignoring fans and steamrolling ahead with their own blinded thinking. They are again gonna be rudely jolted coz leap based story will most likely be a flop! The show will again wind up soon and in the process they will end up losing a lot of their credibility and this time the fan base too and that too for good!! Once bitten, twice shy. Twice bitten, its gonna be GOODBYE!!

Reply2: They didn't even show post confession and MM's newly wed romantic track properly and now we are gonna be served Nanhi's love story! Nothing could have been more disappointing and disastraous!

Reply 3: I am surprised that the PH is not at all in sync with what the fans want to see. Why this disconnect when fans keep sharing their expectations with them all the time. Unfathomable!

Reply 4: Also, those who are finding solace in Sudhir ji's line that we know only half the truth - well he said the same to me when I wrote to him earleir when MR marriage promo was coming. He had said half the truth is dangerous. Yes MR track is there but u all will be happy as yr wish of MM marriage will come true soon. He thought we will rejoice at the BIGAMY track...that we are idiots and we only wanna see MM togetehr even if it was illegal and a crime!!! Hence this 'half the truth line of his does not give me ANY comfort!! SORRY!!

Reply 5: Also, those who refuse to believe that leap is happening or that nanhi's BF track won't be there, despite Sudhir ji almost confirming here that leap is there, are may be the same set of people who kept insisting that MR marriage was a DREAM even after 10-15 episodes after the marriage was shown ROFL!! And we know what happened to that blind faith & optimism!! Also, why are ppl saying TRUST the CVs they can't disappoint us WELL after the first 100 episodes, there have ONLY been disappointments for us fans from the CVs! SO, what exactly are we talking abt here. I am NOT ready to have BLIND FAITH as I believe it is foolish to do so when we already have seen how CVs and the makers let us down after the first 100 epis and that too repeatedly!!

Reply 6: Also, I think it is extremely FOOLISH to tell people who are unhappy with the leap based story that they are NOT LOYAL NBTIANS!! Hello??? Loyalty doesn't mean that one has PLEDGED to like whatever rubbish is served !! In fact I would CALL THAT MISPLACED LOYALTY and complete stupidity. We are not bonded fans who HAVE to like no matter what is shown just because they gave us fabulous first 100 episodes!!!! If we can praise what we like, we also have the right to express our dissatisfaction and disappointment at what we don't like!! Its common logic to do so and accept it!!"
Edited by archu_93 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cosmosandme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
tfs...😊i too agree with all replies...it's really disappointing that cvs are nt learning frm their mistakes...come on yar they cnt understand this simple fact that all our efforts for bringing nbt back were to see mm's love story nd they are serving us wt we never demanded...nd i m quite sure that leap will be there as kunal and aakanksha hv shared the articles...which means they r nt fake...there is no point in trusting cvs as we hv experimented once bt they just ignored our sentiments...😭 
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Gud thread 😳 Totally agree with the points. But then our pleas wont be heeded for sure. 😭
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wait to karo yaar. Kum se kum promo aane ka. Or tab tak apna suggestion ph ko bhejte raho.
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice thread... totally agree with this article...👏 Thanks for sharing.😳

I too am very disappointed about this leap track coming👎🏼... I want only Mohan and Megha love story and not any other love story for god's sake and no, not even Nanhi's love story!!!.😵... and Mohan and Megha shown as aged couple is unacceptable and intolerable😲... how can the PH and CVs think we will like this crap...😡

I am really very angry and I think our eagerly waiting for the season 2, was just a waste of time.😡
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree that post-marriage story has its limitations to be stretched and twists to bring in decent way,so better they go for fresh story...
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'll better be waiting for the promo and if still after watching it, I feel disappointed, for sure, I'm gonna bash but right now, I'm being patient..
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i am happy with the leap    and please wait for the promos
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sabar rakho and everything would be fine⭐️
Reena4kunal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
" hope" ke paas magic hai .she will tell exactly what will work and what will not.I sincerely think ph should ask her.And if she is reading this..pls @hope ek post banta hai..raah dikha do yaar pls bhatkey cvs ko :)