Kkusum
Kkusum

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!! (Page 2)

bollygal Senior Member
bollygal
bollygal

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tirfan

hellooo everybodyyy......i m totallyy agree with u anoli u r righttt but i think nottt onlyy sktaa but her all carachters r dumboooooooooAngry

n u knwww.....sabse bare dumboss hai humm sareeLOLjoo uske stupid serialss deekhte haii n fhirr unko discuss kerte haii yahannn...tu..we rr bigestt dunbos naa

lol thas kinda true how we're stupid enuff to watch her serials but then they are soo addicting ..u have to watch it even though u hate it soo much

nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 12:32am | IP Logged

u know what i have already post such topic i dint know that someone has already post it forgive me pls but it is the same beacause i was also complaining about mahi. and kapoor family foolisheness.

but it is not five or four years anoli . mahi said her self that it was 8 month. so think about it how come 8 month. when kalis birthday tashu call kali and gave her some gift kali say thanks to her and said that no after her mom dead no one remember her birthday even a once!! it means that another birthday has past! otherwise the dialog is misunderstanding! and bla bla blaConfused

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 6:49am | IP Logged
I agree w/ u guys. It's just sooo fake how she dealt w/ that matter!

hmmm so after i get married, and achanak i leave my in-laws house and come back later, hmmm would they not ask me anything like where were u all these days my dear Angry They would be fuming at me , probably grilling me 24/7 LOL

god mahi escaped very easily LOL

and as always while watching kusum we should leave our right to question cause and also forget about reality too if we don't h

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kkusum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index