Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

SPECIMENS VS SINAL Fans - UPDATED pg24 (Page 6)

ria60 IF-Dazzler
ria60
ria60

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sreearabhi

The other day I saw a nasty chunk of shoot n today her analysis of woman how a girl becomes a lady n becomes a woman n becomes powerful

N again its meee who heard that shit convo

They r defending us n she is offending jay

So they finally called n asked what does she think of woman n she started her stree katha ideology

what age does she live in?
someone tell her bt sunita williams, kiran bedi, indira nooyi etc etc!!
who loves becoming a sacrificial cow in this generation n then think its a "mahaan" idea!
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
hi

i have absolute 0 respect left for ekta and her team who is writing for the show. They dont respect they own gender. its sickening

norzar
Nitu_Jain Senior Member
Nitu_Jain
Nitu_Jain

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

sree...any news of SiNal reunion...this is the most important news for most of us...how long will it take?...seriously i am loosing my patience big time...i can't tolerate to watch psychos taking all the screen space

Every week they come up some stupider storyline.. what do they think our time and energy are worth nothing?? I want to mail them and tell them their show's graph is on the sharpest decline. Ppl have stopped watching the show all-together. Half this forum just reads the WU/LU.Many have made up their mind they ll watch it only after Sinal unite.. Has EK assured they will unite? If not, lets fire away our mails at double speed..

Personal opinion (dont hate me for this): Let Sinal unite and live with BA.. and let Abhay have CA, he brought him ans CA was happy before.. i dont care abt the kids anymore, i just want Sinal reunited and remarried to each other
Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Edited

Edited by Sreearabhi - 26 November 2012 at 2:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26manju_sinalria60karthi173Magesnorzar

ria60 IF-Dazzler
ria60
ria60

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
i am speechlessDead..just struck by aphasia!!
thanks Sree.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajash

Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Ok listen

A girl is free to love anyone n date

After marrying again its not written anywhere that she can't think of anybody else her mind her thought

She can connect her selves mentally with anyone of her interest if her husband is nakaabliyat

If she thinks only of her husband then she shd erase herelf for his sake.

If coz of a wifes existence there r problems in mans life she shd free him from her so that he cn njoy his life
If to free her husband oif she has to go to an extent of involving in an external relation she has to coz that proves her love. If with her exit n by marrying an other guy if his heart breaks that's fine but one day he will move on!!!
After all this a woman will emerge into a power coz she would have seen more men closely in her life n she loses interest in relations that's when a woman thinks to bcme a power

A woman shd shed n no of tears coz her every drop of tear gives her courage

If with a woman sleeping with another guy her old relation n stuff leaves her life giving a new chance y nt grab it?
This is her idea

To be frank I have ever seen such analysis about woman in my life

sree...this is just disgusting...i feel like puking at her face...such dimensions of a women is only used when husbands are jerk...who are drunkard and wife-beater...who have EMA...who are disgusting to kill a baby girl in womb and so on...if womens are free from such husbands...its a new lease of life...in the paths of life...if when a real good human being after knowing the women's past and accept her whole heart with her past(kid)...i don't think any women will want to go to their past...this only applies for women who are really tortured by her first husband...

this doesn't apply for womens like siddhi who love their husband to the core of her soul...such womens deserve to live with their husbands for enternity...not leaving them and sign deals...

and what is her mentality abt kids hating their mothers which is also another famous trend in all her craps...

Edited by Mages - 20 November 2012 at 12:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja260309annakarthi173

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Is there any self dignity n respect left for woman in her thoughts n ideas abt woman? This lay will approve n come up with such ghatiya tracks only na

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26san_aishkarthi173RajashMagesnorzar

Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Is there any self dignity n respect left for woman in her thoughts n ideas abt woman? This lay will approve n come up with such ghatiya tracks only na

what make me laugh is...her dream track is not shown in BALH or PR...its only shown in our show...i am just pissed off...Angry

what a cheap and disgusting mentality...Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26Musiqueloverkarthi173Rajash

Go to top