Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

SPECIMENS VS SINAL Fans - UPDATED pg24 (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 29

Page 1 Page 28
Page   of 29

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
if one wants to trust is upto you...if one don't want to trust is upto you...but pls don't make this thread a battle field...and close it...this thread is needed at the moment for those who believes the news being posted...so those who doesn't want to believe its good if they stay out of the discussions...

the thread currently looks like a battlefield...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SPECIMENS VS SINAL Fans - UPDATED pg24 (Page 29)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bigbhere

Groupbie

bigbhere

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

if one wants to trust is upto you...if one don't want to trust is upto you...but pls don't make this thread a battle field...and close it...this thread is needed at the moment for those who believes the news being posted...so those who doesn't want to believe its good if they stay out of the discussions...

i want to believe but not with shut eye. i like parichay i want good but not belive a person who come and say Ekta do this, Ekta said this ekta sign paper with no proof. it get hope high and then break. that is no nice thing to do. why you say those no believe stay out. give proof all believe and all fight. this show for all and not only who believe the topic maker. topic maker want fans, she give no proof but only big big word. she like Ekta too much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelover

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bigbhere

i want to believe but not with shut eye. i like parichay i want good but not belive a person who come and say Ekta do this, Ekta said this ekta sign paper with no proof. it get hope high and then break. that is no nice thing to do. why you say those no believe stay out. give proof all believe and all fight. this show for all and not only who believe the topic maker. topic maker want fans, she give no proof but only big big word. she like Ekta too much.

did ever EK and her morons gives proofs and papers that after 1 year she will separate SiNal and make the evils of her show to be showstoppers...and make the leads look dumb...we all believe that SiNal will not separate...Parichay is unique...and there is no EK and her morons usual craps in this show...its realistic middle class story...becos thats what the promo too showed...

and also during leap she brought in parents trap track...and kids uniting parents through articles and we all believe it like fools and continue watching it...did she ever brought this matter in proofs or articles that she has no desire to unite SiNal...kids are the main reason for their separations...siddhi's marriage with a psycho...did this matter came out in prints...articles or media that she ruined the whole show...they have feedbacks from all the audience...even samir did point out abt it in his interviews various times...but those feedbacks...did it ever came out in prints..and proofs...or media...everything looks normal...but things do happen behind the sets...its a confidential matter than cannot out in open...only a few bytes can be reveal...

when EK did not show any proofs and articles...why does topic maker needs too...

if you want to have proofs...ask her by pm in polite words...what is the outcome and all...not openly show your frustrations in a open thread...it makes the thread look like a battlefield...even if you feel the news is not true...ask her through a pm...not openly writing negative things in the thread...

sjkk

bigbhere

Groupbie

bigbhere

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

did ever EK and her morons gives proofs and papers that after 1 year she will separate SiNal and make the evils of her show to be showstoppers...and make the leads look dumb...we all believe that SiNal will not separate...Parichay is unique...and there is no EK and her morons usual craps in this show...its realistic middle class story...becos thats what the promo too showed...

and also during leap she brought in parents trap track...and kids uniting parents through articles and we all believe it like fools and continue watching it...did she ever brought this matter in proofs or articles that she has no desire to unite SiNal...kids are the main reason for their separations...siddhi's marriage with a psycho...did this matter came out in prints...articles or media that she ruined the whole show...they have feedbacks from all the audience...even samir did point out abt it in his interviews various times...but those feedbacks...did it ever came out in prints..and proofs...or media...everything looks normal...but things do happen behind the sets...its a confidential matter than cannot out in open...only a few bytes can be reveal...

when EK did not show any proofs and articles...why does topic maker needs too...

if you want to have proofs...ask her by pm in polite words...what is the outcome and all...not openly show your frustrations in a open thread...it makes the thread look like a battlefield...even if you feel the news is not true...ask her through a pm...not openly writing negative things in the thread...

when EK do all this do you ask EK by email or pm or you start giving your opinion on open forum .  you told believe all EK article like fool. why again believe topic maker like fool then how many people will make fool of us. first ek and then member also. if topic maker can give all news in open forum and all member say thak you di then that fine but some cant question openly. no good like this then say thak you di also in pm n not open. why praise be open and doubt be in pm. surely if the topic maker can accept praise openly then clear douts and critisism also in open way. if thread look battlefield then give proof and make ceasefire. why run away and delete all post by her. many member follow her trust her but when few question she delete and run that is like coward not brave and truthful person do that. she not breaking heart of many n only thinking of herself?

Musiquelover

bigbhere

Groupbie

bigbhere

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sreearabhi

Edited

why you delete post if true let all see and believe it. why for only few not believing and question you delete your information. 

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

when EK do all this do you ask EK by email or pm or you start giving your opinion on open forum .  you told believe all EK article like fool. why again believe topic maker like fool then how many people will make fool of us. first ek and then member also. if topic maker can give all news in open forum and all member say thak you di then that fine but some cant question openly. no good like this then say thak you di also in pm n not open. why praise be open and doubt be in pm. surely if the topic maker can accept praise openly then clear douts and critisism also in open way. if thread look battlefield then give proof and make ceasefire. why run away and delete all post by her. many member follow her trust her but when few question she delete and run that is like coward not brave and truthful person do that. she not breaking heart of many n only thinking of herself?

lets just end it here...more arguements might lead to a battle which will give more problems to the mods...

lets wait and watch the show if everyone has the courage with the current crapfest...thats what i am doing at the moment...

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
@bigbhere

I haven't run. anywhere. 

Well whatever I have deleted, Not by being coward..  Second point,  definitely whatever I did , will yield in result.

U said I want fans... neither I asked anyone to say thanks di nor praise me.

Whatever I have to take from you all I have taken So please be patient.  how much ever u wanted to blast me u did

I will not say anything now. and I will be successful enough in getting the article published I m confident enough

silence is not the acceptance of being coward. Well I have seen ppl popping up n blasting me If I want I can answer. But I will answer with a public proof . Not by commenting or quoting every comment here.

I have all the comments that I did on paper. SO don't worry dear u wanted me to make it public isn't it?
Ok will make it ...

and Last but not the least,. you might have right to comment on my posts but not on my character or comparing me to anyone else.

I know you will find out a way to blast me even in this note.  please go ahead. am loving it. Well u will be thinking is she a human with senses? 

I need not prove it to anyone.

thanks for enlightening me. with your comments. 

Sree

Edited by Sreearabhi - 26 November 2012 at 3:48pm

.RajvirNandini.

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
This thread is being closed for review.

-PNZKSK DT

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelover.RajvirNandini.