Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

SPECIMENS VS SINAL Fans - UPDATED pg24 (Page 28)

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Originally posted by chitsss

I am sorry Sree no offense but I don't really believe this news!Ouch EK isn't a new entrant in the entertainment business , she has been around for a real long time perhaps longer than she should be and i can't believe she would be intimidated by a women's organisation and would change track for a daily soap that too one of her many!Wink
We forget she is the very same female who took on the Censor board of this country and refused to budge until her demands were met.
Besides any news about EK makes it to the media good , bad , degrading , appreciating anything anything at all!

I concur...if Ek sneezes its main page news on gossip tabloidsDead...if such ruckus is being made about one of her shows why wouldn't it be covered by media? Confused this will be fodder for them Ermm

there is something call influence...contacts...authority...she is a shrewd business women...if all those media knows abt this confidential matter...than her PH will have a bad reputation...it will create a bad impression for her PH...so she knows how to control such matters...not to be out in the media...not every single news is being known to media...especially confidential...

Agree... But,when there are stalled shoots,just one person can tip the news to the media.. Not all sources can be influenced by her.. even if she is extremely influential... Previously also,we have seen so many nasty articles about her..just a stalled shoot would have made a slight ripple,right?
Exactly! She throws the phone on a employee the media goes bonkers , you think that was good for her PH?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl-Hima-Rush2220norzar

rupasi Senior Member
rupasi
rupasi

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
well i believe in sree di...plz do continue with the protest many of the forum members are holding on this show just for the hope given by u ...plz di dont give up..bt the only problem for me is this marriage crap has destroyed the show beyond repair...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajash

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=chitsss] [QUOTE=Sreearabhi][QUOTE=chitsss]

Chitra

Request u to please re edit ur redlined comments of mafia novel or whatever

I can see the difference between sarcasm n straight comment.

Well its not my jury its public org I haven't established it lolz

One can play with media, with existing tv heads to manage their news but if one has to come across n face the firmness of a public servant like an IAS officer ibe it her or her grandpa they have to abide

Depends how tough the encountering n triggering professional is handling

I don't want any heated argument dear pls

I can argue n prove I m right but I feel this thread is not for that. nothing to hurt anyones feelings here neither offense intended

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajash

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
NOTE: Those who don't trust the news posted here can please stop commenting here and make this thread a battle field. Any discussions here against the news posted request you not to comment here n insult others efforts.

I respect every ones intelligence but it doesn't mean that I allow others to insult the efforts that are given in this

Sree

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sjkk--AiSha--Rajash

bigbhere Groupbie
bigbhere
bigbhere

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Give name and physical adress of women's organisation jury they should be clapped for doing this and not hide keep confidential. you are taking people of this page for a high ride on your flying horse. people also herd mentality following. you sit in Australia and dictate Ekta Kapoor term and condition in Mumbai and ppl believe. fool all but not for too long. you say she sign paper, show paper where she sign, why hide from member. you say you transparent but where, you are hiding everything. petition and email all can send from link, that good effort but no lie about shoot stop and Ekta bully. if you so powerfull why no one in India know you

http://ibfindia.com/contact.php 

bigbhere Groupbie
bigbhere
bigbhere

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sreearabhi

NOTE: Those who don't trust the news posted here can please stop commenting here and make this thread a battle field. Any discussions here against the news posted request you not to comment here n insult others efforts.

I respect every ones intelligence but it doesn't mean that I allow others to insult the efforts that are given in this

Sree

you insulting member by telling lies and asking members not to insult or comment. getting scared that truth in your face staring fast. give name of organisation and show sign paper if you want no discussion. dont insult the smartness of members of this post you reply only that follow you but run when confronted why?

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sreearabhi

[QUOTE=chitsss] [QUOTE=Sreearabhi][QUOTE=chitsss]

Chitra

Request u to please re edit ur redlined comments of mafia novel or whatever

I can see the difference between sarcasm n straight comment.

Well its not my jury its public org I haven't established it lolz

One can play with media, with existing tv heads to manage their news but if one has to come across n face the firmness of a public servant like an IAS officer ibe it her or her grandpa they have to abide

Depends how tough the encountering n triggering professional is handling

I don't want any heated argument dear pls

I can argue n prove I m right but I feel this thread is not for that. nothing to hurt anyones feelings here neither offense intended
Sree it's an open forum , if you find any part of my message offensive please feel free to report it!Big smileNo offense will be taken!In my POV I find nothing wrong with it !

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

when was shooting stopped????ConfusedConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl-Hima-norzar

Go to top