Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

VIHAAN- HEADSTRONG & EGOISTIC

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
  ๐Ÿ˜ˆ  Vihaan almost showed the Dark side or rather Grey side of  his character today

He could not take a small setback in the game of cards and would stoop to any extent to win or satisfy his EGO rather SUPEREGO.๐Ÿ˜” 

How will he handle the truth about Gunjan & Rachna's prank???

On the other hand Charu is all set to trap Mayank in his intoxicated state.๐Ÿ˜ก

Can see a Huge wave of trouble coming Gunjan & Rachna,s way๐Ÿคข.

WILL GUNJAN & RACHNA  GET WASHED AWAY IN THIS TIDAL WAVE  OR SWIM AGAINST ITโ“
    WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS PLS   !!!!!!!
Edited by brat2008 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good point...I think Vihaan may not take Gunjan and Rachana's prank lightly he might be hurt and hence may do anything out of anger...judging by what they show today I think the CV's have not intention of pairing Vihaan with either Gunjan or Rachana
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm yet to see the episode! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

But from what you guys said, it seems terrible! ๐Ÿ˜’
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: happygirl123

Good point...I think Vihaan may not take Gunjan and Rachana's prank lightly he might be hurt and hence may do anything out of anger...judging by what they show today I think the CV's have not intention of pairing Vihaan with either Gunjan or Rachana

Hope Vihaan doesn't marry Gunjan in any cost...
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 @crazyfans1.,  
                        ๐Ÿ˜ก Wishing to see Vihaaan out of both the girls lives. Maybe he is here as a 3rd angle to both love stories just to add some spice 

.Hopefully he should not end up with any of the girls. Gunjan or Rachna

I do not want neither Gunjan nor Rachna  to have a Heartbreak๐Ÿ’”. He is way too wild for  both to handle๐Ÿ˜‰
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Charu and Vihaan are made for each other!
tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

haven't watched the episode yet...but from u'r discussion he seems horrible ๐Ÿ˜ก...of course,he won't take their prank lightly and will plan something dangerous against them...and it might also happen that he might change after falling in love with gunjan

dazzlinggirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He might turn an anti hero though if he is not paired with Rachna and Gunjan ...๐Ÿ˜ก
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Vihaan is not going to take Rachna and Gunjan's prank lightly. He will do something drastic. The diwali epi when he was gambling and drinking and I said please let him don't end up with any of the girls.
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Yes Vihaan is not going to take Rachna and Gunjan's prank lightly. He will do something drastic. The diwali epi when he was gambling and drinking and I said please let him don't end up with any of the girls.

Agreed - that Diwali gambling scenario kinda made me wonder too whether he would make a good partner given his risky and egoistic nature.

In my POV - Charu would be good for him.  They would both reform if paired!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†