Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
  Evil Smile  Vihaan almost showed the Dark side or rather Grey side of  his character today

He could not take a small setback in the game of cards and would stoop to any extent to win or satisfy his EGO rather SUPEREGO.Unhappy 

How will he handle the truth about Gunjan & Rachna's prank???

On the other hand Charu is all set to trap Mayank in his intoxicated state.Angry

Can see a Huge wave of trouble coming Gunjan & Rachna,s wayDead.

WILL GUNJAN & RACHNA  GET WASHED AWAY IN THIS TIDAL WAVE  OR SWIM AGAINST ITQuestion
    WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS PLS   !!!!!!!

Edited by brat2008 - 20 November 2012 at 8:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcathappygirl123tastahninSweetiShobhyMSN_Vanny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VIHAAN- HEADSTRONG & EGOISTIC" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

happygirl123

Coolbie

happygirl123

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Good point...I think Vihaan may not take Gunjan and Rachana's prank lightly he might be hurt and hence may do anything out of anger...judging by what they show today I think the CV's have not intention of pairing Vihaan with either Gunjan or Rachana

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_VannyParulRatiShivi

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
I'm yet to see the episode! Cry

But from what you guys said, it seems terrible! Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happygirl123brat2008

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygirl123

Good point...I think Vihaan may not take Gunjan and Rachana's prank lightly he might be hurt and hence may do anything out of anger...judging by what they show today I think the CV's have not intention of pairing Vihaan with either Gunjan or Rachana

Hope Vihaan doesn't marry Gunjan in any cost...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

happygirl123SunshineTearsbrat2008MSN_Vannyanonee

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
 @crazyfans1.,  
                        Angry Wishing to see Vihaaan out of both the girls lives. Maybe he is here as a 3rd angle to both love stories just to add some spice 

.Hopefully he should not end up with any of the girls. Gunjan or Rachna

I do not want neither Gunjan nor Rachna  to have a HeartbreakBroken Heart. He is way too wild for  both to handleWink

happygirl123tastahninMSN_Vanny

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Charu and Vihaan are made for each other!

brat2008MSN_Vannypreetipc

tastahnin

Goldie

tastahnin

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

haven't watched the episode yet...but from u'r discussion he seems horrible Angry...of course,he won't take their prank lightly and will plan something dangerous against them...and it might also happen that he might change after falling in love with gunjan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

dazzlinggirl

dazzlinggirl

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

He might turn an anti hero though if he is not paired with Rachna and Gunjan ...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.