Ruk Jaana Nahin

20 Nov WU-Sanchi critical, Radha/Sada's game up! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

namak902

namak902

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

Again, great episode! Finally, the truth is out and everybody's getting what they deserve! Radha and Sada were both disgusting rejoicing that Sanchi had gotten shot! And how heartless was Radha, wishing Sanchi would die! Glad she got a mouthful from Veena! And when she said all those things about the reason she was not a mum, I think it was the slap Radha needed to realize how awful she was being! Looks like it did work anyway..

Indu looked so lost lying on that bed and asking the nurse to take more of his blood..:(

The way Sanchi's body was "spasming" was pretty disturbing to watch for me! I just couldn't watch that part, I'm such a baby! LOL

TCM's words to Indu were harsh! I can understand him being angry about the gunda thing but accusing Indu of faking his sadness was pushing it a little far! I mean come on, he just gave his blood to Sanchi, threw his uncle and aunt out, didn't eat or drink anything, amongst other things which proves he does care! So yeah I felt that part was a bit mean! 
And even despite him now knowing the truth about Sada and the shop, his anger against his son-in-law hasn't toned down even in the slightest..

Anyway, let's see what happens tomorrow!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria395Rashmi04Namzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "20 Nov WU-Sanchi critical, Radha/Sada's game up! (Page 2)" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fallen Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Fallen Angel

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the WU!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Namzz

lashy

IF-Sizzlerz

lashy

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much namzie... Embarrassed thanks amit...amud.. rash...sonu... and everyone else... Embarrassed

Originally posted by namak902

TCM's words to Indu were harsh! I can understand him being angry about the gunda thing but accusing Indu of faking his sadness was pushing it a little far! I mean come on, he just gave his blood to Sanchi, threw his uncle and aunt out, didn't eat or drink anything, amongst other things which proves he does care! So yeah I felt that part was a bit mean! 
And even despite him now knowing the truth about Sada and the shop, his anger against his son-in-law hasn't toned down even in the slightest..

Anyway, let's see what happens tomorrow!

omg namak... i was already angry with tcm, but was too busy to actually BE ANGRY with him if you know what I mean.. now sitting down to read the comments, I came across your's and my blood is boiling... Angry
he's such a 'Meanie'... you are so right... what I don't understand is that he's NEVER acknowledged even once that whatever Indu is or not...he is loyal to his daughter... I mean, even I was pissed off with Indu when he had that drunken escapade in the hall the other day... but I wouldn't be dealing with my grief by tightening the noose on another's neck... D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namak902Rashmi04Namzzpagli91

ssafdar

ssafdar

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Great update!!!!

Everybodies true colours are being revealed.

Tara was harsh with Indu...Tara must also take some of the blame for Sanchi's condition as he has always encouraged her to fight whether she was in danger or not...i believe he lives through Sanchi's accomplishments as he is unable to stand up to goons himself.

Shouldn't Sanchi's sibling be also at the hospital as possibly she might die...where's the love or are they bitter as Sanchi's daddies favourite Wink

namak902Rashmi04Namzzpagli91

suki11

suki11

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the excellent update!

Darn like button isn't working for me though!

Haven't watched the epi, yet, but it sounds good. But I have no idea why TCM is having a hissy fit at Indu. Firstly like Namak said he knows that Indu was not behind the CD kand, staved himself due to worrying over Sanchi, and ultimately disowned his own family for cursing her.

Then comes the obvious fact that when it comes to the Ranjith track, Indu is no way to be blamed! Indu never invited, Ranjith's wrath into INSA's lives; Sanchi did that by publicy slapping the man. She further ignored all Ranjith's death threats, and Indus warnings not to get involved in his affairs, due to her overblown ego.

Finally she ignored Indu's repeated offer of aide, and refused to heed him, when he warned her not to leave the house. Instead our sherni like a mad woman continued to prowl the dangerous streets of Banaras in the middle of the night!

She got herself kidnapped by stupidly exposing herself to Ranjith, believing oddly that her mere presence would thwart his evil ploys. Then when Indu is forced to rush to her rescue, and gets beaten in the process, he finds himself in mortal danger when the vile Ranjith points a gun at him.

And although I love and respect the fact that Sanchi risked her life for Indu, by jumping in front of him, a small part still thinks that she was a fool for doing so. I mean why didn't she try and grab the gun from Ranjith instead?

Still risky I know, but it meant there was less chance of INSA getting shot!

At any rate I have no idea why TCM was yelling at Indu. Someone needs to ask him, where the hell was he when his daughter was wandering around in the middle of the night! And more to the point, why he even let his child step foot out the door by herself when he knew dangerous gangster were baying for her blood?!

Lol on a side note I'm watching my uncle on TV who's having a debate with the MLA of Jalander Punjab! Rofl maybe I should call him and ask him to hook Indu up with a job!

namak902Namzzlashypagli91

lashy

IF-Sizzlerz

lashy

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
loool Suki... and I totally agree with you... I know they're trying to preach about 'Naari Shakti' and 'bravery' and 'fight for justice' in RJN...but I do not think Sanchi's way is the way to go about it... I am not supporting Indu's means, but Sanchi's ways are equally ridiculous too...I mentioned this before as well... she should be counting her lucky stars that Ranjith was somewhat of a decent gunda to just tie her up and point a gun to her head... If capable, he could have done a LOT MORE... all we need to do is switch on NDTV imagine and let the news run for half an hour to learn of the dire possibilities Confused

Sanchi's decision to investigate the ongoings at the hostel at 9 pm is the silliest thing for a lone girl to do unless she was a ninja or a lethal assassin like 'the bride' from Kill Bill... D'oh
even investigative journalists don't take such risks...

Edited by lashy - 20 November 2012 at 3:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namak902pagli91

suki11

suki11

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

Lol Shradda I agree, and I really hope no naive young girls follow Sanchi's actions and decide to deal with thugs like Ranjith by themselves.

Even when Sanchi was battling Indu back in the day, I thought she was half-mad with the way she behaved! Geez all those slaps, threats, taunts and public acts of humiliations! If Indu was your standard gunda, she would have been long dead, and drifting in the Ganges!

BTW I'm not saying Indu gave her an easy ride, nor that he was right, but we all know that he could have been so much worse...

Actually I've just had an epiphany! TCM is right Indu; is to be blamed for Sanchi's condition! Lol as if Indu hadn't given Sanchi such a false representation of a gunda, she would have never underestimated Ranjith!

namak902Namzzlashypagli91

lashy

IF-Sizzlerz

lashy

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suki11

Actually I've just had an epiphany! TCM is right Indu; is to be blamed for Sanchi's condition! Lol as if Indu hadn't given Sanchi such a false representation of a gunda, she would have never underestimated Ranjith!

True LOL However, Indu is to be blamed 

Just as much as TCM is to be blamed for relentlessly nudging his daughter to fight against evil without ever weighing the circumstances in hand...

AND 

Just as much as Sanchi herself is to be blamed for always following her stubborn heart/mind/ego without ever listening to the advice of others - be it Veena, Mehek or Indu!

Edited by lashy - 20 November 2012 at 4:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namak902Namzzpagli91

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.