Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Gaurav & Shrenu I-F Segment Fans Msgs :D (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

sathuraj

sathuraj

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Thanks Aysha for the effort you made to take all the question to them..

Thanks Zaara for the sharing the wonderful news and link...

Thanks Hinajee  for your effort for the Lovely (youtube) link ...

Thanks I-F for the taking all questions to Gaurav and Shrenu...

Thanks Gaurav and Shrenu for spending you time to read all our lovely question and answering them so nicely...

Thanks for all the Benlog for the lovely questions...Hug

Edited by sathuraj - 20 November 2012 at 11:46pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Paarineetadelta3659GauravsDbest--Saina---Zaara-rahmona_pakswe

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav & Shrenu I-F Segment Fans Msgs :D (Page 5)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Paarineeta

Paarineeta

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the interview links and caps:) Gaurav was so adorable and hilarious too! It was really exciting to hear the questions from the fans here being answered. I am new to the forum, but some of the fan questions I recognized and it was really exciting ie: hinz, subbhia. I am going to watch it again!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zaara--Subbiha-

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
OH MYYY GOD!!! I got now words goshhh i love him sooo muchHeartHeart

had such an aweful day but this changes it allEmbarrassed thnxxx sooo much for this AyshaHeart came on IF like two hours back to just to browse through but then i came across THISSillyBig smile just straight went to part three and oh my goshhh Gaurav; watched those three minutes over and over again for AN HOUR STRAIGHTLOLHeart then had to make an avi of GK saying i love you too eeeks i just dieddd thereDead

firstlyyy he says i got a nice nameDay Dreaming then he said my name FOUR TIMES haha god did i mention how much i love you GauravHeart then he starts of my message; and he sed "i love you too" that was like enough to make me go crazyyySillyDay Dreaming he then continues my message and says he is flowed by the compliments i gave himEmbarrassedGaurav we could go on and on and on about you all day longHeart... i am just in COMPLETE AWE of youuu GauravHeartHeartHeart

then coming to how he explained about his shows and roles with the hand example...completely agree with you over there Gaurav; we do love you and have loved every character of yours regardless of how the show was; be it sharman, ruhaan, neil, shubh, abeer, prithvi, prem or then krish...have loved you and will always always always love you and follow your work...yes i have missed alot of bhbk and feeling so bad about it now; but gonna catch up on it as soon as my exams are out of the wayEmbarrassed

oh my goshhh and my 'wadhwa sharman wadhwa' request actually got requested and Gaurav agreed to itDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming haha i sooo loved it Gaurav "wadhwa sharman wadhwa and plus also mentioned setting"LOL haha ofcourse setting had to be mentionedEmbarrassed it wasnt bad at all...just loved it and shrenu was so damn right i was smiling; in fact smiling is an understatement...had like the biggest smile on my face throughout the three minutes...thankyou sooo sooo much GauravHeartHeart

Didnt give a message for Shrenu but the girl is a gem of a person; wishing her all the best too and hoping things go well for her as wellSmile as GK says everyone who works with him becomes a heroineLOL

LOVE YOU SOOO SOOO MUCH GAURAVHeartHeart

Edited by -Subbiha- - 21 November 2012 at 3:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Paarineetadelta3659GauravsDbest-Zaara-rahmona_pakswechinuchinu

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
cant wait for the weekend to make more avis of this interview; absolutely loved Gaurav in itHeart he was tooo funny love how he kept on laughing throughout and hiding his face behind the paper at timesDay DreamingDay Dreaming both Gaurav and Shrenu were fabbbHeart i always loved Gaurav but i am honestly in complete awe of him and loved how he responded to all our questions and messages about us wanting him to do get his due and get shows that will do justice to his fab and brilliant acting skills.

Also Shrenu is an amazing person; really admire her coz of the respect she has for Gaurav...you can tell she is in complete awe of him too and that just makes me like her more and moreBig smile 

rofls loved the answers to monaben's questionsROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

delta3659GauravsDbesthinz-Zaara-rahmona_pakswe

Sarahwahid

Goldie

Sarahwahid

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Yeahhh Blushing

Omg im out of the world Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by Sarahwahid - 21 November 2012 at 4:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

delta3659GauravsDbest-Zaara-chinuchinu

-Zaara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zaara-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
part 4 added :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

delta3659GauravsDbestchinuchinu

Sarahwahid

Goldie

Sarahwahid

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Its like a dream come true really Embarrassed
GAURAV KHANNA read my message , called my name, thanked me Day DreamingDay Dreaming
"mai milna chahunga inse" hayeee Heart
Thanku so much IF and Aysha and Zaara and allHug
Oo lala i wanna dance LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Paarineetadelta3659GauravsDbesthinz

-Zaara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zaara-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarahwahid

Yeahhh Blushing

Omg im out of the world Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

your msg was also read out Big smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

delta3659SarahwahidGauravsDbest

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.