Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jane_krittzz...

Am going Through a phase of mixed feelings... Confused

At Frst Am super happy to get raghav back and i have alredy started dreaming abt SiRa but the very next second the thought dat scares me is dat now am not gonna get AbiAnsh in HHL... No HHL derefore no SiRa... Dis thought hurts me a lot...

I guess All must be feeling the same... Cry
kritzz even i am feeling the same,i amm supr duper happy for raghav cuming back,our prayers ot answred miraculouslyy!!!!!! btt it would have been much much bettr if hhl could have extended till raghav can cum back fully,so datt v can again see rasia for much much longg timeee!!!!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jane_krittzz...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "fb status (Page 3)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
nimmi,i recently saw sme pics on fb where vishal is also thre wit himansh,btt abi nehi dikhi,Cry bohut daar lag raha hai,kisi bhi pic mein abi nazar kyun nehi aarahi!!!!!!!!Ouch btw i also loved his previous hairstyle,dat was superr cute and handsme!!!!!! par koi gal nehi,raghav aa gaya hum log to usi se khushSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nimmi-

jane_krittzz...

IF-Rockerz

jane_krittzz...

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pia.raha

nimmi,i recently saw sme pics on fb where vishal is also thre wit himansh,btt abi nehi dikhi,Cry bohut daar lag raha hai,kisi bhi pic mein abi nazar kyun nehi aarahi!!!!!!!!Ouch btw i also loved his previous hairstyle,dat was superr cute and handsme!!!!!! par koi gal nehi,raghav aa gaya hum log to usi se khushSmile

Dats scaring me too... I mean I knw dat she was not well at dat time... But still am scared for one thing and i wish dat not to happen Dead 

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pia.raha

ya even i did not find any pics of himansh and abi...mujhe bhi darr lag raha hai...
lekin kya karoo...uske bare mein sochna bhi darr lagtha hai...so i try to make myself feel that there r no pics on purpose to increase the anxiety and at the end when we get to see abiansh we fans will the happiest everBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.