Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

nimmi-hhl

IF-Rockerz

nimmi-hhl

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

wow...ur most welcome NIms and Saku. Big smile  mujhe pata hi nahi tha main bhi credits mein hoo.LOL so swt of u. Smile  actually i was very happy yest, so cldn't control sharing. :-P waise mujhe bhi uska pehle wala hairstule hi pasand tha, par HImansh is an actor first; and he changed his look mayb for his movie. so we'v to accept him like dis only now. :-( :-) still, excited to see him abck. roz dekhti hu HHL, is ummed mein koi flashback, mention ya precap dikhaenge! :-P

of course tume credits milenge charu Smile
i am sweetBig smileROFL

ya charu v have to accept his look...i understandSmile he has to do this for his movie. he is back that is most important thing nowBig smile

mein sochthi hoon ki dekhoongi lekin mein yahi rehthi hoon...i lose track of time...and when i see the time it would have crossed the timeDisapprove
n now the repeat is only in the afternoon can't get to see..have to see online only...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "fb status (Page 2)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..LuvlySmiles..

IF-Sizzlerz

..LuvlySmiles..

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Thanks nimmi...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi-hhl

nimmi-hhl

IF-Rockerz

nimmi-hhl

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavikakosambia

Oh freak nimmi!!! Aj k epi mai puja wadda nikka kabir gauti ne same kapde pehne hai jo un sab ne pic mai pehne hai

wow jheel!!!!!
kya news diya hai tune!!!!
muh kholo sweets daal rahi hoon

then do u think we will get to see raghav this weekBig smileBig smile

make a poat no about it...or should i only do Tongue giving u the credsBig smile

nimmi-hhl

IF-Rockerz

nimmi-hhl

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessanaya28

yr guys where is abhigail aka sia yeh pics dekhkar na mujhe tention ho raha hai that abhigail n himansh k sath shoot kiya h ki nai i know she was nt feeling well but i thought she can manage but pics dekhkar aisa lagta nai hai even maine fb pr bhut sari pics dekhi h jb himansh n shoot kiya h but ek bhi pic abhigail . m nai hai baki sab h yr happy rasia ending hogi ki nai..

ya even i'm disappointed not seeing abigail in the pic...
i don;t want that to have happened...i wish she was able to shoot when himansh had come...
lets just hope for sira ending...ab wahi akhri ummeed hai...
lets be positive and expect a sira endingBig smile

nimmi-hhl

IF-Rockerz

nimmi-hhl

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Haari05

Thanks nimmi...Smile

ur welcome haari Smile

jane_krittzz...

IF-Rockerz

jane_krittzz...

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Am going Through a phase of mixed feelings... Confused

At Frst Am super happy to get raghav back and i have alredy started dreaming abt SiRa but the very next second the thought dat scares me is dat now am not gonna get AbiAnsh in HHL... No HHL derefore no SiRa... Dis thought hurts me a lot...

I guess All must be feeling the same... Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi-hhlpia.raha

jane_krittzz...

IF-Rockerz

jane_krittzz...

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Yup Even I Saw 2dys Epi... Guys Its Time now... Raghav's gonna be back soon may be by thurs coz the scenes whose pics were uploaded is alredy on board... The Countdown Begins Smile

nimmi-hhl

IF-Rockerz

nimmi-hhl

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jane_krittzz...

Am going Through a phase of mixed feelings... Confused

At Frst Am super happy to get raghav back and i have alredy started dreaming abt SiRa but the very next second the thought dat scares me is dat now am not gonna get AbiAnsh in HHL... No HHL derefore no SiRa... Dis thought hurts me a lot...

I guess All must be feeling the same... Cry

yes kritzi even i'm feeling the same like u...and i too guess that all others are feeling the same..Cry
Ya we will be getting back Sira...but not for long...it will be just a few days or if bad luck awaits just a epiCry(its hard to think that it is only for a epi)
So by the time we enjoy sira, the end of hhl will come overCry

Kushi bhi hai gham bhi hai...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.