India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Veena’s character has been ruined

rajeevisdabest Senior Member
rajeevisdabest
rajeevisdabest

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Hi guys i was just watching an old episode of KTH. Ekta has changed the character of Veena so much and not for the best.

I was watching the part with Sujal and his ma and he is crying because he upset Kashish accusing her of living in the past. His ma comes to talk to him and he gets really upset, but he tries to hide his tears. Sujal tells her after many days you have read me the right way. Veena tells him she is her son and she understands him very well. Then it shows Sujal with his head in his ma's lap and she is stroking his hair. She how she used 2 support him & whenever he needed help he could go to his sweet mama.

This really upset me because the way she is acting with Sujal now, I never expected this. The way she hurt him over the divorce papers and in the hospital also. For Sujal only his mama ever understood him and now she has totally changed, i feel so sorry for him. She had supported Sujal every moment up until recently, I'm really angry with Ekta for doing this i want the old Veena back.

Plus Rajeev isn't gonna be in the show very long and I wanna see some sweet moments with his ma before he leaves.

Also Rajeev's acting was too good he is a natural. The way he broke down, his expressions the feeling in his eyes, everything. I am gonna miss Sujal's charcter sooo much only Rajeev can play that role like he does.Cry

Edited by rajeevisdabest - 10 May 2005 at 3:15pm

salma Senior Member
salma
salma

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
The scene u described rajeevisdabest it was shown today in UK.It seemed so natural.I don't know whats wrong with this woman Ekta.God help.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top