Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Rajev frustrates Delnaaz by recalling their past

rishabjain2 Senior Member
rishabjain2
rishabjain2

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Rajev frustrates Delnaaz by recalling their past

The popular television actress walks away and is not interested in talking to her ex- husband..

In the coming episode of Colors' reality show Bigg Boss Season 6, viewers will see that Rajev Paul gets personal with Delnaaz Irani, however she seems to be least interested to talk about the past.

As seen, Rajev and Delnaaz are the care-takers of the animals according to the task. Amidst the task, Rajev goes and sits besides Delnaaz and begins to talk about their past.

Not interested to recall those moments, she tells Rajev to stop referring to that time. She also adds that he shouldn't make a fool of himself by going back to those days since she is absolutely not interested in the same.

Even after knowing that Delnaaz is ignoring him, he asks her whether they could talk about the same the following day. Frustrated with his behaviour she springs up and tells Urvashi that she cannot sit with Rajev any longer.

To watch this interesting episode do watch Bigg Boss Season 6: Alag Che

Reporter and Author: Krishma Solanki.

Isa_Rahman IF-Rockerz
Isa_Rahman
Isa_Rahman

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
dellu has no problem talking to everyone about rajevs past to all her witches crew of ashika and sana so why can't she talk one to one like a adult instead of creating a scene and asking for sympathy all the time. God i hate this delnaaz with a passion. Angry
alia IF-Rockerz
alia
alia

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Rajiv needs to grow a back bone...
GIVE-UP dude! she's does not want to get back with u!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharif.Badmaash

richasrivas79 Groupbie
richasrivas79
richasrivas79

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I am not surprised by rajev behaviour. They have been in relationship for 14 years and am sure something went wrong thats is why they are not Togther. Delnaaz can talk which every member of family abt her past but not with rajev . I hate her and level of fakeness.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luckym2012Sharif.Badmaash

rimi2983 Senior Member
rimi2983
rimi2983

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
You can't say with confidence what goes on in such shows. It is possible tat they are paid to do their parts - Delu as estranged n angry wife n Rajeev as pacifying husbad. You never know they'll get remarried Sara-Ali style then divorce outside again !!! 

sedzida

fkbutt Goldie
fkbutt
fkbutt

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
dillu is fake ,fake fake..rajeev plz dont listen big boss and  leave her ..u deserve good person not cunning...

Elvira22

Elvira22 IF-Dazzler
Elvira22
Elvira22

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
she is trying  2  b  saint ...   i just hate  her Thumbs Down
fkbutt Goldie
fkbutt
fkbutt

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvira22

she is trying  2  b  saint ...   i just hate  her Thumbs Down
big boss tries his hard to show dilnaz a victim and raeev as a devil but thanks to live fee ..we know the truth i am hating that moti dillu..Angry

Elvira22

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index