Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
*smile everyone no need to get upset-and yeah nothing like we though was happening happenedWinkLOL-here is a tweet from Life Ok about Mohit*

Life OK ?@LifeOKTV

Great news for @mohituraina fans. Due to technical issues his handle is temporarily inaccessible. He has confirmed to be back soon Cheers!

now everyone khush-ab DKDM enjoy Karo

cheers
shruti

Edited by shruti.nil - 20 November 2012 at 5:51am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhziSkittle16kalyani_shivaKarumaromi21Samsangeetha.Vrish.hemavidzTinacoolDeewaniRimideboleena.manna.Reshama.chand1234MyInspirationzsubha2601TOTAL-ROMANTICMrToolConfuser....Poojie....foram.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohit Raina will be back on Twitter-Life Ok Tweet" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Karuma

Goldie

Karuma

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
It was just a technical scare and every one was ready to assume the worst. This is good news. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani_shiva.Reshama.

subha2601

IF-Sizzlerz

subha2601

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Thank God!I am so happy now.I am eagerly waiting for his comeback.
Hope he visits IF too some day.Then it will be even more fun.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
ow so much good news i am so happy

.Reshama.

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
i am feeling like an idiot
but you know i was kind of expecting this-had his account got deleted his handel would have stopped existing,but it didnt
damn i am feeling STUPID!ROFL

Nikki_Titli

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
shru this incident remind me of another one...PKYEK times main VD k sath bhi same hua tha...2 times...ROFL...m in his FB frnd list...1day we saw his fb acc was deleted..we all get hyper n asked Vahbbiz...then she said some fools report his real acc as a fake one so FB ppl deactivated the acc then he had to gave full proves that he is real Vivian Dsena then he get his acc back..this happen with him 2 times..

.Reshama.

hemavidz

IF-Dazzler

hemavidz

ufff finally its a technical issueAngryhe'll be back soon sooo happy PartyDancinghe'll laugh for sure if he read all convos happened in these 2 days in twitterLOLeagerly waitig for his comebackDay Dreamingthough its a technical issue its a BIG alarm for everybody that there are chances that it can happen in real Deadas of now we can enjoy breath of relief Winkoh Foru where are you soon Mohit will be back in TwitterEmbarrassed

Samsangeetha

Karuma

Goldie

Karuma

Shruti his handle was not showing today if u check. But that does not matter now was only a technical problem.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.