Fan Fictions

FF: WRETCHED KNOT THREAD 10 Last Part 60 - Pg135

Posted: 11 years ago

( The Above Banner has been made by IF User - harhem)

Thread 10 Below:

Hey Everyone,

I would sincerely like to Thank my Readers for liking and commenting on this Fiction of mine which helped me in making 10 Threads .

Currently this FF is being quite controversial considering the PLot where Khushi is still adamant to give Arnav a Divorce.. Many said Khushi is having a lot of Ego and she should be understanding Arnav and give him a second chance.. Some say Arnav didnt convince Khushi completely for her to give up her insecurities and think about progressing their relationship hence Arnav should do that, etc etc.

Everyone has their own opinions.. I am trying my best to do justice with both the characters and their feelings.. Not sure how many would like the Next parts of this FF by the way it takes a Turn ... But all I can say is.. I have Drafted what I feel is right.. 

Next Few parts would be again Intense and would include a Lot more Drama.. 

Will post the next part tomorrow morning.. Thanks Once again for your daily readings which only help me to write more and more..

Madhu

Any suggestions / advices on this FF can be continued on this thread regarding the Current Plot.. I fell happy to answer them.

Waise Has anyone thought of WRETCHED KNOT - SEASON 2 😉

Index

Part 56 - Page 04
Precap for Part 57 - Page 17
Important Note - Page 29

Part 57 ' Page 41

Precap for Part 58 ' Page 57

HINTS - Page 66

Part 58 - Page 79

Part 59 - Page 107

Precap for Part 60 ' Page 120

Part 60 ( LAST PART) – Page 135

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruki.F thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulation for the new thread ! 
Cannot wait for next update ! 

sure next update gone be gr8t always ..waiting for it .. let see how thing gone between this 2 EGO lovers😉 

ambishika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
congrates...
waiting for the update di...
..ashiya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for the new thread🥳
Now you've said that some may nt like the coming turn and there's gonna be lot of drama and intense mmnts, so I think they are gonna divorce. Hope I'm wrong and things get better btwn them..
And you should really go for season 2.. Looking forward for that.😉
gayakk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hey madhu  ongrats on new thread..
Please do update soon!!..
We all are waiting...:)
0082016nit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

10 TH THREAD...YIPEEE🥳

OMG...SEASON 2
🤢

shaz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread. As far as the story is concerned I always prefer to go with what you have decided to write. Opinions we might all have for sure but I guess that's life and each individual has a perspective...

Season 2 sounds interesting...so should we start waiting for that 😉
abhiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on new thread Di.. 🥳
Please don't tell me they are going to get divorced...
bikerider thumbnail
Congrats . 
And season 2🥳
Edited by tvshowfan - 11 years ago
Rujul13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats for new thread...👏

Waiting for next update...

Why he regret the night he spent Khushi in Bali?

Just wanted to know/ask one thing...Arnav and Khushi spent only month together...is that enough to know each other? What would have happened if Khushi did not interrupt Aliya and Arnav on their wedding night? Would not things have gone further as looking at their position and circumstances?

Arnav has big fat ego too otherwise he would have tried to talk to her before spending their wedding night in separate room...or about break up...

I do not like Arnav in this FF as he is full of ego and attitude and inconsiderate...

At least in other FFs he was monster but when he realised his mistake he repented and tried to understand from Khushi's POV too. But here in this one I did not see that understanding in him...Edited by adorablerujul - 11 years ago