Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shah1485

shah1485

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Hi all
Just letting you know that i'll be away from the forum for quite a while.We got a posting in Abu Dhabi and wasn't prepared to get the answer so quickly. We have to be there before end of 1st week of decemberConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused. So lots of packing u knowAngryAngryAngryAngry
I know i've been very ( rude ) if i can say but i won't be able to complete my FFCryCryCryCry not for now, i feel very bad myself first i said i would stop and with the encouragement of u all i continued and this time i'm letting you down again.Sincerely i'm very very sorry.CryCryCry.
If ever i made any mistakes somewhere in my comments please forgive me.I'll really miss u all. Thanks to all of you who have been very suportive to me, who read my ff who commented and even to those who read but never commentedWink ikr. I'm going to a new country, everything will be new hope by God's grace evrything will be fine for me9 Just remember me in your prayersBig smile) i'm quite excited and scared also but hope it's a good decision we made especially for the kids.
Just want to pass a message to one member of the forum ( I won't tell her name )
I once pm her my ff and she told me , she doesn't read ff, it's fine your choice but you told me something that " as for adding me i dont see you anywhere else except on your ff) so thats was the reason for not adding me. Dear friend it's ok but i think it's not avaluable answer if you investigate you'll see my comments elsewhere besides on my ff never mind i dont have any complaint against you , but it makes me realises one thing.See today im going somewhere else i have to leave much of my things behind,furnitures,kitchen utensils,oven and much more, u see these are things that we acquire very easily in life, but the list of friends that you have will always stay with you in whatever corner of the globe you are.
Sorry again all my friends if ever i hurt you or you didnt like my comments. Nothing personnal.
May God guide and bless you all.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
See you later.SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Yessop44964496ZedZeePooja_0910ssktlkvidyasabdeSSA777hilarious44vyomankoyelbasubusybee..Shee_xaanAazeen02rajanigandha26CherishhMithalee02lee_Ashnittrocksmemad

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just letting you know" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ariyadasa

IF-Dazzler

ariyadasa

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
SmileBest of  Luck and God Bless Smile

aarundhati

aarundhati

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Hello...congrats...have been to Abu-Dhabi...it's an awesome place...just too good...all the Gulf countries are far too developed and beautiful too...Big smile...happy for you...and ...All the best...Thumbs Up

Abt. the FF...we will wait till u settle down in AD...donot worry at all...but keep writing and being a part of the forum...see you...!Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nandiniboseshah1485

vyoman

IF-Dazzler

vyoman

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
All the best wishes Shah 1485.
God Bless you and Take Care.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shah1485

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
I was the person who wrote that comment. I dont add ppl i dont know.i dont remember interacting with you..and u may feel bad but I stand by what i wrote that day.
Adding somebody as a friend or not should b a personal choice.
Good luck.
PS.you culd have written my name in ur post.i dont mind.
And yes i dont read ffs.not even by my closest friends here.

Edited by jayanti_dj - 20 November 2012 at 4:02am

shah1485

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Good luck , take care 

shah1485

shah1485

shah1485

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarundhati

Hello...congrats...have been to Abu-Dhabi...it's an awesome place...just too good...all the Gulf countries are far too developed and beautiful too...Big smile...happy for you...and ...All the best...Thumbs Up

Abt. the FF...we will wait till u settle down in AD...donot worry at all...but keep writing and being a part of the forum...see you...!Thumbs Up

Thank you sooo muchhh

shah1485

shah1485

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vyoman

All the best wishes Shah 1485.
God Bless you and Take Care.Smile

Thanks so much

vyoman

Post Reply New Post

Go to top