Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

My view of current happenings

ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Hi friends,

I don't know how to react. On one hand, I still can't believe Ronit is quitting not just kzk but also kyunki, and kavyanjali- just for sarkarr where his character will die in next few months.

I know there could be reasons other than what we know behind his decision. As we all know, he has been working for long hours since last 3 years, he worked even on the day after his wedding...so perhaps he wants to take a break, chill out, and most importantly, spend time with his new bundle of joy.

I must say he is not only a gr8 actor, but also the best husband and dad of the world. I am so proud to be his fan.

But I must say that all of this mess could have been avoided had zee been a little ethical. Zee had promised Ronit that sarkarr and kzk timings won't clash. So ekta was also cool with Ronit doing Sarkarr. Zee has so many slots, but they did the ethically wrong thing by putting sarkarr at 8:30. Even in film industry, two movies of the same hero don't get released at the same time. Zee's attempt to start a Kunal V/s Bajaj war was disgusting to say the least. Ekta and Star cannot be blamed much because their concerns are right. You can't have two shows of the same  hero in the same time slot- you just can't ! I agree both kzk and sarkarr has stars other than ronit but let's face it- they all put together cannot fetch the kind of TRPs that Ronit alone fetches. Poor Sweetoo has been made the victim due to war of zee and star. I just hate Zee- they could have given any other slot to Sarkarr. astitva is such loser show- they could have shifted astitva to 8:30 and Sarkarr to 9. They had promised ronit, but they betrayed him.

Now there is talk about Amar Upadyay coming back as Mihir. I just feel it is such sad thing- can't imagine anybody else as Mihir. There is no news about Bajaj's replacement so I guess Bajaj will be in coma and focus will shift to reunion of anurag and prerna.

I am feeling excited that I can stop watching bad shows like kyunki and kzk now. But still, it hurts. I would have watched any bad show- just for him. Agar woh hi nahi hai to kya kare....

I still hope things work out between ronit and ekta and he stays in balaji camp. Agar aisa nahi hua to.....it's Ekta's loss. I'll stop watching all her shows.

Depressed and Upset,

Arti

Fatty Acid Senior Member
Fatty Acid
Fatty Acid

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

hey arti,

I am very compelled to write in response to what you wrote because I totally agree with you.

Although, no matter how much we do not like Ekta Kapoor, one has to realize where she is coming from, she has no problem with Ronit acting in another serial, but it is unethical to be on two serials allocated on the same time.

Although its well known that show biz is "dirty", one doesn't expect Zee TV to put Ronit in a spot where he doesn't deserve to be boiling on.

I really hope this sorts out, because I like watching Ronit, and in my point of view, first comes the show, the substance that the show is about...second comes, business related issues.

if anurag is only going to get prerna because of ronit's exit, that's just well...to put it in the plainest language dumb, i would like the creative work seperated from the business side of things, but oh well, as they say, "c'est la vie!"

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Well Arti cheer upSmile....don't know why but I've got a feeling that things will sort out between sweetoo and ekta. I can very well understand ur feelings coz mine are the same. I don't if I should be happy that I will not have to tolerate crap like kyunki or I should be sad that i can no longer see bajaj. What zee did is really unethical and I feel that Manish Goswami should do sumthing...c'mon yaar he is a big time producer...surely he can get the slot changed.

And jessie...there is no creativity involved in ekta's serials. When Bajaj was initially introduced, Ronit ws told that its a 3-month cameo in which he'll marry this girl called Prerna and he will die in an accident. But due to the popularity and public response to Bajaj she changed the story. want any more examples....Soham was killed in Kkusum bcoz ekta wanted Ejaz Khan to shoot for Kavyanjali. EKTA IS SIC........but this time i don't really blame her

sabiya_loveronu Senior Member
sabiya_loveronu
sabiya_loveronu

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 12:11am | IP Logged

I guess Bajaj will be in coma and focus will shift to reunion of anurag and prerna.

I DONT THINK SO.

EKTA'S SHOWS TRP GO IN NEGATIVE I MEAN THEY R -2 TRP

ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Hi Manasi ! I agree 500 % with u . Manish Goswami should do something.

Zee is so mean Angry

ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Hi Jessie

I agree with u. Business should not interfere with creative side. But like Manasi said, that has always been Ekta's speciality. Bajaj was supposed to be just a cameo but seeing his popularity , kzk's original storyline was changed. Also anu-prerna were supposed to be married before the leap but fearing a backlash from bajaj-prerna fans, that track was changed. Not only kzk, this happens in all of her serials.

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 3:37am | IP Logged
i hate zee tv .... Angry

i think manish shud do somthing.. becara ronit in sab logo ki wajah se phas gaya
~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Zee can easily change Sarrkkar's timing. Its a bit unfair that they've broken all promises that they made to Ronit. How can ekta afford to lose Ronit... doesn't she have brains to understand this little thing.

Go to top