Posted: 19 years ago
Ppl think with their brains and feel w/ their hearts. Jassi's heart still beats for Armaan while her brain tells her purab is a real nice guy who is perfect for her. does that make her a 'bad' girl?
Originally posted by bd_girl

but how can an intelligent girl dont understand that which guy is good and which guy is not.It means that she is a fool.

yep  fool in love, though i must admit, i have never seen anyone so blind in love...people learn to accept each others faults....but they are never blind to it in love.....

And may I ask who , by your standard, is a 'buddhi' ???

no jody i dont think shes terrible...she just confused... shes mistaken friendship for love! and yeah what do u mean by buddhi???

She is terrible..how come she only gets all her frustration on purab only..why not armaan..who deserves all tat crap..plz miss chashmish chuhiya..have mercy on samir..you don't worth him..go to hell girl🤢

She is really chusmish chuhiya, who is unable to see clearly even with the glasses!

er....aren't we being a little harsh on her??yes,agreed she's acting like a weirdo...but that does not slate her into the bad category.

if she is not in love with purab then that does not mean that she is stupid or what ever and jassi loves armaan and it is no emotion trap this is love does overlooks mistakes bcoz no one is perfect

the main bond between jassi and armaan which is not ther in j and p relation is trust as v can see now how he is misinterpretating jassi armaan relation while armaan always had full faith in jassi which never faltered as being proved time and time again

therefore jassi sld go for armaan

Originally posted by Sandya_rao7

the main bond between jassi and armaan which is not ther in j and p relation is trust

Am I missing something here???? 😕 .... If Jassi had trust on Armaan's ability she would not have challenged Armaan for making her CEO to do good to Gulmohar.... If Armaan had trusted Jassi, there would not have been any JJKN..... It's all about Armaan not trusting Jassi and hence he is wooing her to keep her with his company. He is not trusting her for kohinoor either and hence schemeing, planning against Jassi ALL THE TIME..... If Jassi would have trusted Armaan, she would have told him that she loves him when he told her so....

In other case, if P had not trusted Jassi and her niceness, he would not have followed her from Alibaug.... He would not have agreed to marry her.... If Jassi would not have trusted Purab, she also would never have agreed to marry him. Also she would not go and ask his opinion every time, if does not trust him....

All Jassi has for Armaan is infatuation.... Trust to bahut door ki baat hain 😉 ..... And this infatuation is the only reason that is keeping Jassi to fall in love with Purab...Edited by manimau - 19 years ago
      No matter what happened before but now Armaan trusts Jassi implicitly.Or else the first reaction he would have had would have been the same one as that of Aryan.And he would have thought of throwing her out as well thinking she would take over Gulmohar once she is married.Here he not only trusts Jassi but Purab as well.He realised it late but realised it nevertheless.