Page 1
Page   of 154
Page 2 Page 154

gowripriya

IF-Dazzler

gowripriya

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged

TWO STATES

As I've turned into a groupbie recently,I putforth my effort to write a new story with a title "TWO STATES" in the lead roles of anant and navya.I am not very well in story writing.But my friends used to say that I can narrate story in an expressive manner.they even encouraged me to write a story in IF.Thanks to my friends.As the title refers to our heroine "NAVYA" is from southern state(a town near ooty) and our hero "ANANT" from "MUMBAI".

Note:I Know I cannot write like shaya,siona,rashvin,arushi(sorry I don't remember some names whoever wrote the rs,ff,os,ss.everyone forgive me)but I tried my level best.

INTRO:

Navya,a pretty,kind heartened and a more talkative but a traditional girl who is loved by everyone in her family and her surroundings whoever she knows.Her childhood friend Shivani whom she used to always with her studying 3rd UG Comp.Sci.

Navya's parents:

Deepak Mishra-A small Business man

Meeta Mishra-house wife

Her Elder brother Gautam-a worker come a new business man

They were a middle class family.

Anant's family as usual

Om,Sugandha,Baba,Buadadi,Savitha,Sanjay,Nimisha,Rama,Mohan

But here Ritz,Appy,Ranbir,Harry,additionally Shiva are anant's Collegemates in Mumbai(UG-3rd yr Comp.Sci).

The town is like a small place in mumbai but traffic in mumbai is equal to the town's traffic.The hero and heroine belongs to their corresponding hometown but they don't know that some relationship is going to relate their hometowns.

The place is little far away from the town.once in a beautiful evening,the sky seems with a combination of red and orange at the time of sunset,the birds were moving to their nests making noises ,insects produced creepy sounds,darkness is capturing the place slowly.Apart from these things,a beautiful laughter came from a direction.

It was navya's voice with her friend shivani.The sight was so beautiful as no one can differentiate the time of sunset and her presence.She makes the place more beautiful.Her voice forced the birds and insects to wait and listen to her for some minutes.

The two friends were enjoying the nature and they were on the way to home from their college.Not that much of traffic in that area only 2 or more cars passedby.they reach their college every day by train daily morning and evening.suddenly a jeep stopped near them and a gigantic man stepped down and they have a little convo and he added that he came here to finish a work and after the convo he left the place.Actually the man is a goon who will always be roaming around the town with his assistants.eveyone in the town afraid to face him but he consider navya as his sister,bcoz once he was beatened by his enemies,no one came near him but navya took him to the hospital and saved his life.

They were about to turn a cut, there they seen a tall guy whose face is not clear as it was full of blood who was in a serious condition he couldn't open his eyes.they both don't know what to do.shivani tried to move navya from there but navya is very concern about the person.her legs are not moving.his wallet and mobile was out of his packet.she urged shivani to stop a rickshaw,shivani with half heartened stopped a rickshaw after a few minutes.the driver also helped them to gethim into the rickshaw.on the way to hospital,his headlieson navya's lap.tears rolled down from her eyes.her heart beat is decreasing slowly to see this guy in a critical situation .shivani was very much surprised at her condition.rickshaw reached the 'shakthi' hospital and theytakehim to the hospital by a stretcher.A lady doctor of this hospital is well known to navya bcoz her daughter was navya's schoolmate.navya hold doctor's hand and cried for his life.doctor consoled navya that she'll try her best.

The receptionist asked navya to fill the form and enquired about the patient's name.She didn't know about him anything.suddenly shivani checked the wallet and showed the id card to navya,there was an handsome guy who was 20 yr old with name 'Anant'.she filled the form with tears rolled down in the sheet and signed in the name of a friend.she could'nt control her emotions.the pain he is suffering is felt by navya.

PRECAP:Anant opens his eyes but he could'nt see who is opp to him a girl with a long hair.

Hope u all like this friends.If not throw ur comments.comment if I done any mistakes.Can I continue this.

An Important note:I am little weak in hindi so I tried in English sorry''''

Part1-Pg1

Part2-Pg4

Part3-Pg7

Part4-Pg11

Part5-Pg13

Part6-Pg15

Part7-Pg18

Part8-Pg24

Part9-Pg26

Part10-Pg29

Part11-Pg32

Part12-Pg38

Part13-Pg41

Part14(1)-Pg46

Part14(2)-Pg49

Part14(3)-Pg51

Part14(4)-Pg55

Part15-Pg62

Part16-Pg66

Part17-Pg71

Part18(1)-Pg77

Part18(2)-Pg78

Part19-Pg84

Part20-Pg90

Part21-Pg91

Part22-Pg99

Part23,24-Pg105

Part25-Pg115

Part26-Pg128

Edited by gowripriya - 06 June 2013 at 9:37am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzs158bushra.mubeenANYA_29Sreeparvathyemu18e.savithaimmaria91.Simran.-Anya.Anum-anyaloverBatool123sravu.comStepha_Jashwinomathewjaman_4Richa_shamyajc_2312anu_anyaParmasoneson_sRano_rockganganavyaanjmuddsifarahkpm_madhuShaya_123smivasmussucrazzymoonasihaseenmevanpsweety71Smita17MeghAn_AnYaFanSeenavas.gracieShaMya.shamya-holicKayal_SHAMYA-meru--Rashi-rashvinchandni4433anyadiv96__Neha__navya19momorockz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Two States:Pt26 updated@pg128" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anu_anya

Goldie

anu_anya

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
lovely start gowri keep writing :))))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gowripriya

-Rashi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rashi-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
its awesome dr..continue soonSmile

gowripriya

rashvin

IF-Sizzlerz

rashvin

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Wonderful start Gowri..Loved the way u have shown Navya n ur description about nature was very lovely. Good to see Navya being a helping hand to a stranger. Hope Anant will be well soon n notice Navya.

Hey buddy i guess all r awesomii writers here n no comparision with any individuals in any terms coz all have their own talents n identity which differs in either of them..keep writing..Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anyaloversmivasgowripriya

Shaya_123

Goldie

Shaya_123

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Wow beautiful start dear. Pls continue soon Smile

gowripriya

__Neha__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Neha__

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
 ClapClap
Nice start Smile and your narrations are excellent Smile
Please continue soon Smile

Edited by shamya_for_life - 20 November 2012 at 2:40am

gowripriya

anyadiv96

IF-Sizzlerz

anyadiv96

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
super fab yaar...u narrated it very well...awesome start to the story...luvd it a lott..Clapcontinue it soon.

gowripriya

crazzymoon

Goldie

crazzymoon

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Nice start Gowri, please coninue...

gowripriya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top