Yeh Meri Life Hai

This show is..............

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

😕

It was a great show but now it's just 🤢

Ashmit is seeking revenge the show got a lil interesting but seriously the moral of the story is gone

Pooja has forgotten about films and her ambition

it started off with Pooja and Ronit

blahhh

wha the heck

anywayz I hope that after this whole thing Pooja will fulfil her life with BEING A FILM DIRECTOR

uggh

is this show at it's lowest ratings? cuz if it is I am so not surprised

I don't even watch all the episodes anymore

either bits or pieces or not at all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preciousness786 thumbnail
yeah nirav's updates fill me in on everything, he explains in betta detail than even the episodes do...
Chrissy thumbnail
Ashmit has told Pooja that he has not forgotten she wants to direct a film. So he has even told Pooja he will still make her dream come true. When that will happen, we dont know. But we know Ashmit has promised it to Pooja.

-Chrissy 
*Dipti* thumbnail
yea i agree with you this show is now getting boring
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree. I only follow the show through Nirav's updates. They're so awesome.
preciousness786 thumbnail
but didn't she sort of already fulfill her dream of bein a film director? rememba da time when ashmit wanted her to shoot and direct dat film w/ ronit? and she was all happy...
Angadzgirl thumbnail

yes i agree with u the show was getting boring now.

~sweta~

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

oh ya what happened to that film!??!!

well I think, this story is about pooja's life and tell keh zindagi main uss ko kis kis rah saye guzarna parah, coz I think this is life, not everyone gets what they want/need, so pooja wanted to be a director but she has to face all these problems,

its ur own view, but the show is reflection of real world, well we don't have that much twists and turns but life do take us to different directions.

|iami5o4| thumbnail
Yea it's getting so boring that I even decided to stop recording it ....
Oh well ~ I at least I get to watch all of those cool Ashmit scenes ... like the Press Conference one and the Holi one and of course the Lakme Indian Fashion Week one .... ⭐️ hmmm yum!

sorry for being so random. 😃