Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have been a fan of this show from day one. I have seen and accepted the transitions in this show and have loved each and every moment.
When u keep talking about the past in a manner in which is demeaning to the present and the actors in the current scenario it is in a way trying to sabotage their image.
U can show love but it has to be within acceptable limits only and not trying to garner public support for what u think is right.
Trying to master people's minds and telling them now there is no charm in the show. We watch it only for Mr. Raina. Being a fanclub that is highly irresponsible. Many fans might be joining u purely because they love the show and love for Mohit Raina. U are trying to induce in their minds that the show is crap now.
It is purely because of all these reasons that some fans started to dislike Mohit Raina because in a way they attributed the fan club's comments to be that of Mohit's as well when Mohit had nothing to do with it.
I have read comments like "Don't u think Kailash will be a much better place without Parvati" how appalling is that and u know Mohit is following you and what are u trying to tell or prove with these disgusting posts.
Don't forget when u are at the top there is no where else to go but come down again and the fall could be a very unpleasant one.

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
now waht to say dont know.
i think whoever was faulty would have understood and hope the same mistake doesn't repeats.
m happy that mohit is gonna back.
but hope same scenario doesn't arises.
many told that how can some1 be so fool to think some fans views to be of mohit's too so why to hate mohit wen he is no fault.
can we stop this debate here coz its leading no where.
stay positive and hope for the best.
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: foram.

now waht to say dont know.
i think whoever was faulty would have understood and hope the same mistake doesn't repeats.
m happy that mohit is gonna back.
but hope same scenario doesn't arises.
many told that how can some1 be so fool to think some fans views to be of mohit's too so why to hate mohit wen he is no fault.
can we stop this debate here coz its leading no where.
stay positive and hope for the best.

Well said dear ..this is an gud lesson for the future and guys lets move on in life..😳
Sweet_Anjy thumbnail
I thought my polite post will make you all understand but if you don't want to do that its your choice and you know what i really don't care anymore but one thing i would deff say WE HAVE STOPPED DISCUSSING SONA since ages, i don't know why it is so hard to believe for you'll but no harm in trying...And we are not going to like someone just to please other ppl..now you'll can go on and on discussing abt this but i am done ..Thank you ðŸ˜Š
Gopiii thumbnail
Sweet_Anjy turning out to be quite a bitter Bitter_Anjy we are not here to make you like someone. Like I said that would be entirely your choice. Just like no one as a FC has the right to pass judgement as to which is the best phase in the show and which is the worst as an audience I can choose that for myself. U can't be biased when u are an FC in the name of Mohit Raina which my co members in the forum have also pointed out to you. As a person an individual u can have any amount of opinions which is personal to you. If you do not discuss Sona than we are more than happy to hear that. Thanks to you too.😃
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sweet_Anjy all of us who posted here merely commented with the Topic heading, None of us quoted u  or were replying to ur comment.
😃
foram. thumbnail
oh god 🤢
can we stop here.
foram. thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayvenk

🤓🤢 hehe

hey hows you. enjoying the trip