The importance of being a fan - must read

Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Mohit Raina's fan club on twitter writes in to Tinsel Gupshup about the importance and the responsibility of being a fan. Please do read and comment on the site

Please do not copy and paste this article here 😳

http://www.tinselgupshup.com/news/view/99/What-and-Who-is-a-fan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks anju
thanks for srj /mansi interview
n waiting for blue boy ka interview from u😉
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well i m not aware exactly wat happened , but it is sad that mohit fans are deprived of their joy due to some one else who i think tried to defame mohit1
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
A kind request to all members of mohit fc on twitter.
Now that Mohit will be back on twitter, can u please ensure that discussion related to mohit and dkdm should be done ONLY in that fc?Can u please ensure that comparisons and bashing of other actresses should be stopped permanently?
Just a kind and humble request.
Sweet_Anjy thumbnail
I am here to make certain things clear that we at Mohit_FC don't bash any actress, we only discuss the flaws of PARVATI's character which we as an audience feel, there were no personal remarks on anyone. yes initially we did express our views about Sonarika's acting skills which we thought were not good and since our FC is an open and an unofficial forum we expressed our views just like every one else did but we never crossed our limits, we never made any abusive remarks on anybody's personal lives unlike few people. and we stopped discussing about her since long but still we are being targeted.
We discuss about Mouni on our fc because we are her fans and we just celebrate her excellence like we do for Mohit..I don't think its a crime to express your views in a respectable way without getting personal and we just do that..Its sad that some people on IF always finds a way to criticize us without understanding the real thing.
Edited by Sweet_Anjy - 11 years ago
Gopiii thumbnail
Well if a  fan club is biased towards any one actress it is bound to create unrest and discord amongst fans in general. When u represent a fan group u have to be completely neutral in your stand. I have seen many personal remarks made against Sonarika with constant comparison to her predecessor in the show which is not in good taste.
I have even seen comments where people are masterminded to thinking the post Sati phase is a complete bore. Let people judge both phases to their best abilities. Am sure I would know what I like and don't. Just like u are Mouni fans there are hardcore Sonarika fans who will not like anything which would harm her even in the slightest.
U can praise Mohit and Mouni to the skies which would bother anyone in the least as it is your choice and what u think and few of your ardent followers. But don't mislead people into thinking what is your perception of the best phase of the show.
U have to express views in a respectable way only. Not many would agree with your perception of good taste.
Just like u had reservations for Sonarika many will tell you the same for her predecessor. So it is best if u keep comparisons at bay as we do the same atleast in a public platform when u are representing Mohit Raina.
As an individual I can say anything because it is what I perceive but when I represent a group I would and should think ten times before I shoot my mouth.
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was on twitter for a short period, watched the comparisons and bashing of sona. Most of the time i was a silent reader.
What i found irritating and disgusting was the use of Mohit's page to demean an actress. What was the intention ?? Sowing seeds of hate in mohit's mind towards sona?? To see that she is ousted from the show?
Many of the sona fans could have retaliated. Just as they found sona's acting bad, so could many have found fault with her predecessors too. No one is perfect .[Even Mr. Bachchan has come under the hammer. ]But most of us kept quiet.
I stopped reading the tweets. It was too depressing the way sona was bashed on a daily basis.
Having a point of view is one thing, hating is something else altogether.
Are the people expressing their opinions experts in the field of acting? are they professionals?? I dont know ?
If u did not like her fine.. Absolutely no problem. Expressing that her acting was not good etc etc could have been done a nice way.
I could have written too. I could have tweeted away, but I respect each and every actress and actor not just on DKDM, but anyone in the film and tv industry. They put in loads and loads of hardwork , spend time away from their family.
As a fan I respect them for what they give us on a daily basis.
Thank u
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Being fans of one actor or a set of actors does not mean it gives anyone the right to bash others. As a fan club there has to be an extreme sense of responsibility.
If by praising one actress to the heights because u happen to love her causes to portray the other in the bad light and taking advtg of the fact that the actors u idolize follow u and use that as a weapon mind u will always be a downfall.
Criticism I repeat has to be constructive and not destructive. Using the board of a fan club to portray the viewpoints of just a few alludes to misappropriation.
I an individual can have an opinion but not by opening a fan club with the name of a celebrity whom I adore and sell my opinion to people.
Sonarika is a young budding actress who is doing very well for herself. If u do not like her that is fine. Each to his own but gives u no right to pull her down and claim that she is not fit for the role making posts in the name of MOHIT as FC.
There was a comment just recently where the grown up Ashoka Sundari was called a retard. It is offensive even to call a retarded person a retard.
Do u even know what that means? I think u guys need to take perspective before making such ridiculous posts. May better sense prevail everyone. Even if u do not like someone in look or act does not give you the right to make such offensive post. Like they say what goes around comes around eventually.
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaar, I don't know wheres this topic going on, as i don't have any twitter. But, the main thing is I respect all, and we should be respective towards everyone's point of view. Don't hate or disrespect anyone, everything can be sorted out by a soft discussion. And by the way, thanks for the article hmmm, Life Ok finally had a sigh of relief since everyone seems quite calm down now👍🏼.Edited by MrToolConfuser - 11 years ago
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sry but fc is indeed unresponsible in its expression...surely everything in life comes back...being honest..fc had made some ppl hate mohit by bashing sona...