Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

If You Were The Wildcard Entry !!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

I will make sure by the time I am done with them, they have lost out on half of their hair with all the pulling outta the frustrationDancingDancingDancing

AWESOMENESS !!
I wud love to see them all half bald...Sapna will find a job then...Mass mundanLOLLOLLOLLOL

Yep...We are on the same wavelength...LOL A Smarter Imam ! He turned out to be all talk and no show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If You Were The Wildcard Entry !!! (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Wow! This is such an interesting topic. Really, awesome idea on thisClap

Now if I were a wildcard entry into this house then -
Firstly, i would have totally exposed Delnaz and I would each and everyone know how big a meanie she is and how much back-biting she does.Angry
Secondly, I would actually advice some people aswell because there are some people there who can be adviced and can be made better..lol. I would tell Urvashi to PLEASE be the way she is but just stop a bit on the domination and the shouting, not everyone takes that well. Also I would Bharroo her Kaan the most on Dellu and Rajeev as they back-bite about her the most and I am sure she will do some dhamaka after thisDancing. I would also advice Sana that she is a nice person but needs to garner more footage for herself because people will get to know about her only she is shown on tvGeek. I would advice Vishal to please do something there and not just sit idle.Broken Heart

And , I don't think I will mind picking up a fight with Vrajesh and SapnaDancing- that would be fun and I after that I would do some " Ullu banaya..bada maaza aya" danceLOL and crack some joke son Vrajesh and say " Imma Jokingg"LOL

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
il go in and fight with everyone and everyones reality is exposed, and il sing
''yeh bandhan to, pyar ka bandhan hai'' and leave the house with the trophy Silly

-Purva-

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Picture Sheldon Cooper in the house. Albeit with a much lower IQ and a business degree instead of science, but the same inability to process human emotions, the same cockiness, the same dorky habits, the same "Delnaaz, Delnaaz, Delnaaz". Now throw in a dash of Phoebe Buffay singing "Smelly Cat".

There you have a picture of me in the house.

-Purva-

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

So tell me...What would be your moves and strategies if you had to go inside the house...Plz dont say...I will never go...Hahaha...

Bring out the Evil in you...Muster up the "Saam,Daam, Dand, Bhedh" in you...

On second thoughts, not so funny. Deleted

Edited by Chitrashi - 20 November 2012 at 11:25am

IamaPCmaniac

Goldie

IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I would use their weakness as my strenght, like a normal person would do ( I mean a wise one) ..

PS ; i am a bit showing off.. never mind??!

PS1: i CANT FIND ANY WISE people in the house apart from Brij.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.