Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Guys,

As you can see soo much is happening in the house but there is no one in there to make use of these situations and manipulate in the BB house...

All the wild card entries are turning out to be hopeless...And the one we had hopes from has already cried and leftLOLLOLLOL

M sure many of us could make better Wild Card entries...

If I went in -

As for me I would firstly expose Aashka and Delnaz to everyone...Specially to Niketan and Vrajesh...Coz Urvashi already seems to know...That ways hopefully more people will nominate Delnaz...I want her up for eviction atleast once...she cannot have a free go like Juhi last seasonAngry Her true face has to be brought to the fore...And Aashka's comments on Sapna have to be revealed to her too...LOL Incase that devil gets back to the house...

Sana ka comfort zone snatch karna hai..LOL...

Urvashi has to be told what an idiot she is looking like outside...screaming like a banshee and dominating...

Ask Sapna not to be soo silly...trusting wrong people all the time...get back the fiery Sapna of week 1 & 2...How she stood upto Kashif was EPIC !!!ClapClap Faltu me she stood up for Sana during that colouring scene...and ending up alone with no support from anyone now Ouch

If I come across Aashka...Ohhh ! Lonavla me baadh laa dungi main...I will make her cry that much !

Vishal...LOLLOLLOL...Vishal is playing splitsvilla inside...LOL Ek taraf hai Gharwaali (Sana)...Ek taraf Baharwaali (Karishma)...

Everyone has to be told about the Karishma-Niketan angleLOLLOL Sapna will be heartbroken coz she thinks that Niketan was flirting with herLOLLOLLOL Seriously...kya kya galatfaimi hoti hai iskoLOLLOL Sapna you let me down soo much...I expected fireworks from you...I was such a loyal supporter...Tumne dil ke armaa aasuo me baha diye...CryCryCry

I need sumone to support in the house...Koi nahi hai abhi...I dont want Delnaz to win...Juhi ka sadma maine bardash kiya last time...I will have a heart attack if Aashka or Delnaz win !!LOLLOLLOL

I have NO expectations from Yana if she enters...Ouch

So tell me...What would be your moves and strategies if you had to go inside the house...Plz dont say...I will never go...Hahaha...

Bring out the Evil in you...Muster up the "Saam,Daam, Dand, Bhedh" in you...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovetrashtvShamainchara01chocobear.Shayari.DexterkilailaSunshine797-Chandramukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If You Were The Wildcard Entry !!!" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Easy peasy LOL

I'd pick a fight with Urvashi over aanda or coffee. She seems to have a thing for food items so easy to needle her there. 

I'd tell Sapna to keep her stories straight because they are always contradictory.

And most important of all, I'd ASK Big Boss to bring Imaam back! Evil Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovetrashtvchocobearVintageWine-Chandramukhi-Samraat_92

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

And most important of all, I'd ASK Big Boss to bring Imaam back! Evil Smile
I will make an AT for you if you are able to pull that off...And I will even defend you from forum bashersLOLLOL

@ Urvashi - Make sure you have stuffed your ears with cotton...she might burst your ear drums with her loud voice..LOLLOLLOL

Edited by togepe30 - 20 November 2012 at 12:53am

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged

I don't think that I'd be able to bring any change in the house or in the contestants.
But instead the contestants may change meLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovetrashtvtogepe30Samraat_92

goodgirl18

goodgirl18

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
i wud play the game with saam dam dhan bhed also flirt with vishal
ps: sorry these r ma true feelingsWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovetrashtvtogepe30Samraat_92

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divya.n.t

I don't think that I'd be able to bring any change in the house or in the contestants.
But instead the contestants may change meLOL
And that too "for the worst"LOLLOLLOL...Those ppl cannot do anything good to anyoneLOLLOL
Ache acho ko pagal kar dengeLOL

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
I will be friends with ashuka fr 2-3 days, nominate her thn I will tell her on her face and make her cryAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

goodgirl18Bottom_Line.Shayari.-shabz-VintageWineSamraat_92

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goodgirl18

i wud play the game with saam dam dhan bhed also flirt with vishal
ps: sorry these r ma true feelingsWink
Atta Girl...
Splitsvilla contestant 4...After Vishal-Sana and Karishma..

Dil toh hai dil..
Dil ka aetbaar kya kijee...
Agaya joo kisi pe pyaar..
Kya kijee...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goodgirl18

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.