Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Eating non veg leads to Crime..REALLy?

sweetsang Goldie
sweetsang
sweetsang

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/mocktale/Textbook-cracks-non-veg-joke-govt-chickens-out/articleshow/17274563.cms?

NEW DELHI: Days after it was revealed that chowmein can lead to rape, a new textbook for Class VI says non-vegetarian "food causes you to easily cheat, tell lies, forget promises, be dishonest, steal and commit sex crimes". In other words, consuming non-veg turns you into a politician. 

Apparently, it also turns you into a terrorist, as seen by Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab's constant demands for biryani. 

The claims in the book have led to outrage across the country. A number of criminals as well as incarcerated politicians have sought termination of their prison terms, blaming all their crimes on non-veg food. 

While former telecom minister A Raja has blamed his misdemeanors on a plate of butter chicken, former IOA chief Suresh Kalmadi felt he over-ate some mutton-do-piaza before the Commonwealth Games

Even N D Tiwari claimed a dish of succulent seekh kebabs was the real culprit behind the "magical appearance" of a son. 

Union HRD minister M M Pallam Raju called the text "unfortunate and an occasional aberration" while consuming the leg piece of a tandoori chicken. "It is a textbook case of a non-veg joke gone bad," he told reporters. A reporter than proceeded to pull his leg...err piece. The minister was not amused. 

Later, some chicken-loving teachers threatened to go on a "book hartal". A spokesman for the Non-Vegetarian Teachers Association said: "We refuse to open a book till schools and the government turn text-savvy." A poorly paid teacher put it in perspective: "We have gone from non-wage jokes to non-veg jokes." 

Interestingly, the book also lauds the Japanese for their vegetarian diet, which it says leads to a longer life span. Apparently, the author hasn't heard of the word "sushi". The Japanese also plan to include the text in a book, or rather a joke book. 

Meanwhile, the sabzi mandi saw a massive increase in demand for vegetables, pushed by anxious parents eager to prevent their kids from becoming part of the government. In fact, a number of people from coastal states like West Bengal, Kerala and Goa have demanded that the government classify fish as a vegetable. 

To top it all, many schools now plan to include a chapter on vegetarianism with pictures of scantily clad vegetarian models from PETA and do away with the chapter on sex education. A government official said no reference will be made to meat products or chicken barring the one objective type question: "Why did the chicken cross the road?"

Well according to this eat non veg and go on a crime spree!!!
Really we are what we eat is it/.
This is another lame excuse by minister in India...that he had mutton before commonwealth games.

KYa ho raha hai?

Vinzy IF-Stunnerz
Vinzy
Vinzy

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
what about second-hand-vegetarian!!?!... I'm a second-hand-vegetarian...  Goat eats grass... I eat Goat. Approve

Edited by Prometeus - 20 November 2012 at 5:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Jess.HawaaPot

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I love you. Marry me.
BirdieNumNum Senior Member
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prometeus

what about second-hand-vegetarian!!?!... I'm a second-hand-vegetarian...  Goat eats grass... I eat Goat. Approve

it depends. Problem is you are not what you eat, you are actually what you eat minus what you sh*t. LOL So if you eat a goat, you got to see its sh*t before you can say anything definitely about your vegetarianism. Hope that answers your questionWink
BirdieNumNum Senior Member
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

I love you. Marry me.

this aint the swayamvar forum. I think.LOL
souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
It's not an actual report, just a fun made up article.

Closed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top