Posted: 11 years ago
This is Anji's pain after hearing of losing her baby.                                                                                                                                                                                          Bhagwan kya main itni buri hoo,tune mere sapne,mere armaan meri ummeede sab mere pet me hi mar diye.Kitne sapne sajaye the maine mere baby ke liye.Humare khushi pe ek najar to daalte bhagwan?                                                                                                                                                                        Bahoot armaan tha apne ansh ko janam dene ka.Kehete hai ma ka dusra janam hota hai tab jab woh apne bache ko janam deti hai,kya tumhe haq tha woh haq muzse chheenneka? meri aankhome aaj bhi apne bete/beti ke liye armaan hai,use apne saamne aangan me khelte dekhana,uske dukh me puri raat jagana,khud gile me sokar use sukheme sulana.Uski aankhome apni duniya dekhna.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Us nanhisi jaan ko god me uthana,use pyar se dudh pilana,tumne to saree mamta hi chheen li muzse.Aangan me khilke  palnewale ful ko mali kaise bedardi se tod deta hai waise hi tune meri god hari hone se pehele hi sukhi bana di.Ab main woh ped ho gai ho jo kisiko chhaya to de sakta hai lekin fal nahi de sakta.Sukha ped.kya karoongi main aise jeekar?                                                                                                                                        Ab muze ma pukarnewala koi nahi raha,aur na hi kabhi hoga.Aisi kab tak rahoongi main adhuri.Muze maa bulanewale haath kahaa hai?maine apnee bahe kholi thi un nanhe hathoko thamne ke liye,lekin tune woh haath hi zuda liye muzse.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Ab mera aangan suna ho gaya,koi ful nahi khilega wahaa,sirf patzad hi patzad rahegi wahaa.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         comments please Edited by alkaparmart - 11 years ago
Superrbbb AlkaπŸ‘ Very Touching and Emotional loved it 
Originally posted by LuvRanJi

Superrbbb AlkaπŸ‘ Very Touching and Emotional loved it 
thanks luvranji
Originally posted by gaurao

😊
thanks gaurao
very touching alka akka...loved it😊
Originally posted by ZedZee92

very touching alka akka...loved it😊
 thanks zara
😭 Very very heartrending and excellent OS Alkaben!!! Made me all senti. senti... I am already so dejected with RanJi's plight... Feeling really sorry for my cutie Anji... Due to this 'Khushi' only the story took such a cruel turn & rendered my RanJi childless... 😭 All this is happening just to keep that devil in this show... 😑
Originally posted by ttrocks

😭 Very very heartrending and excellent OS Alkaben!!! Made me all senti. senti... I am already so dejected with RanJi's plight... Feeling really sorry for my cutie Anji... Due to this 'Khushi' only the story took such a cruel turn & rendered my RanJi childless... 😭 All this is happening just to keep that devil in this show... 😑
 tupu,destiny always play game with humans sometimes so rudely.And this may be her destiny,but am sure that she will become mother soon. And talking about khushi,she is not involved in Ranji's track.But so many people didn't liked her,but i will glad if Nidhi will ready to be mother in the show.thanks tupu. I can write bec i lost my first baby,and was not sure about second chance,the period between baby lost and again chance was so difficult to bare.
Originally posted by alkaparmart

tupu,destiny always play game with humans sometimes so rudely.And this may be her destiny,but am sure that she will become mother soon. And talking about khushi,she is not involved in Ranji's track.But so many people didn't liked her,but i will glad if Nidhi will ready to be mother in the show.thanks tupu. I can write bec i lost my first baby,and was not sure about second chance,the period between baby lost and again chance was so difficult to bare.
Ohhh... I am very sorry to hear about the loss of ur first child... 😭😭 God's grace that you had ur children after that but I can imagine ur pain and misery for the period inbetween. And I agree to you on everything that u said above.
Originally posted by ttrocks

Ohhh... I am very sorry to hear about the loss of ur first child... 😭😭 God's grace that you had ur children after that but I can imagine ur pain and misery for the period inbetween. And I agree to you on everything that u said above.
tupu,when god gave us pain,they also gave strenth to bear that pain,so i liked anji and rangnath's acting which seemed real,so i made the post on that that monday's man of the match was rangnath