India-Forums

Kareena Kareena
Kareena Kareena

Kareena really loves....

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
I think she really loves Tushar and Tushar does too...

Prem is probably getting to confused or he is expecting too much from Kareena. If you see Priyanka is helping Prem the same way, he used to help kareena to get close to Tushar. Does that mean Priyanka is in love with Prem now?

I think as a friend we tend to help them and that should not be mistaken for love. Prem probably likes kareena a lot because of her bubly nature, her way of making people smile and also the fact that because of her show, he is moving up.

Priyanka is also doing the same what Prem did. She is helping him out without even realizing she is in mumabi for her goal to become a singer. She drops the idea of meeting the music director and she goes to alibagh just keep Tush out of way from Kareena  and Prem. Why is she giving Prem more importance than her career now...did Prem do the same thing with Ruhi? Yes he gave kareena more importance than Ruhi...

So if Prem loves Kareena then Priyanka definately loves Prem. Does that mean the meaning for true friendship is confused just like the love story?

I think Kareena definately loves Tushar and so does Tushar

Tushar started to like RK kareena without even seeing her...and that is because the way she presented herself in the show...her true self. He fell in love with Pammi inspite of her looks because he liked her as a person thinking she is RJK. When he learnt the truth, he hated her and the show because he thought something was connected to RJK or he failed to get get real RJK.

Mrs Sood always loved Tushar and she kept herself hidden from him to save her love. She loved Tush as RJK and also as Mrs Sood. All the time, she was with prem in Alibagh or on her trip, she kept thinking about Tushar and how much nicer it would have been if he was with them...
She took all the risks just to get her love Tushar....

Why is Prem so confused and not able to see that Infact Kareena really loves Tushar and not him...she is thinking of him all the time she was with him. Is that not enough...he has been cheating on his own friend...whom she trusts so much and has confided because she thinks he is a true friend and not because she loves him and she does not realize.

Many times we share more things with our friends that with our lover or spouse. A good friend always need not be our lover or spouse....

Just my thoughts....

Did I confuse you guys now?

What do you say? Kya bolta....

adilah58 Groupbie
adilah58
adilah58

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I think maybe ur rite, kareena does love tushar!
Hkaurk22 IF-Rockerz
Hkaurk22
Hkaurk22

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

I totally agree with you! I think that she seriously just sees Prem as a friend. Prem I think is just caught up in what people were saying. He was not meant for Ruhi, and I dont believe he is meant for Kareena. He may not realize that Priyanka has been therefore him like he has been there for Kareena (dropping everything at their beck and call)

He is probably just mistaking his friendship as love.. and although I know that his mom would like to see him with Kareena I doubt (and hope they do not) get together. I think that Tribhuvanji really wants to see Kareena as his daughter-in-law and they made their relationship in such a way that I think (and again I hope) that it will happen. I hope that once Tushar realizes that even his father had known about this for a while that he will forgive Kareena for what has happened. You're right, Tushar knew there was something about Kareena when he heard Radio Curry for the first time.. He fell for that personality, and I am sure that after some persuading he will turn around because he truly does love her. Even when she was presented to him as Mrs. Sood, you could tell there was something that drew him to her and that even he said that if she wasnt married then... well you know.. :)

If you cant tell.. I really want Tushar and Kareena together.. :)

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Welcome to IF Hkaurk22..and I am very glad to see that this is your first post...

I strongly agree to the points what you mentioned. When Tushar gets to know that His dad knew everything and infact he stopped kareena from telling the truth because he knew Tushar would over react and not analyze and that is what happened...and he will convince tushar about it...Tushar will realize that a lie told to hold a relation after all is not really harmful.

But how will Kareena convince Prem about her feelings and also that she always saw him like a true friend..will be nice to watch.

Yes I am for Tushar and Kareena...they make a nice pair.

ash.attitude IF-Rockerz
ash.attitude
ash.attitude

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
ye be4 i rooted for prem and kareena but now after all wat has happened..i've realized that kareena truely loves tusshar and so does tush! prem is confused wit all tht has happened in his life and wit wat his mom keeps telling him!
divyagirl Goldie
divyagirl
divyagirl

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
I think it's Prem who loves Kareena then Tushar beacuse when Tushar found out about "Mrs. Sood" Tushar got very mad at her. If Tushar really loved Kareena he would forgive Kareena.
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
i think that getting mad is like a automatic reaction for tushar.......cuz if u think bout it....how would u feel if sum1 u loved turned out to be sum1 else........u wouldn't be able to see them as the other person rite away would u?......well i wouldn't be able to...i'd still luv that person but it would take me awhile to get over it.......just my opinion......didn't mean to offend any1
paki girl in us Groupbie
paki girl in us
paki girl in us

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
i agree with u smisha

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top