Prishna OS - 4 The Win!

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

This scene is after Prishna leave home to live by themselves and Pintu starts working and Krishna is busy studying for her Prelims.

(Note ' Krishna is NOT pregnant!)

Prishna had been living by themselves for a couple of months now. Pintu had settled down well in his new job and was doing extremely well. Krishna also was well into her studies after the initial lapse in her concentration. She was a lot more relaxed, secure and happy in her relationship with her husband. She knew that she had to fulfill her dreams which had now become Pintu's dream too.

Pintu would generally return home late and Krishna would finish her studies, daily work and wait for him sitting near the window. One day, Pintu comes home a little early and decides not to ring the bell but opens the door with his key and sneaks in quietly. Krishna had just freshened up and was combing her hair and Pintu from the other room could hear a beautiful voice'..Yes ' it was Krishna's. She was singing a song which shocks him. Pintu never knew that she could sing and that too this well! He hides and continues to listen. She was perfect in her notes and beats even with no music,,,,,,,,,, and the expression and voice quality completely bowls him over.

He enters the room and Krishna sees his reflection in the mirror and she stops,,,, feeling embarrassed. Pintu signals to her to continue but she simply nods her head and turns around to him. He comes closer and says ' "Krishna ' you sing so beautifully,,,,,,,,,,,,Why didn't you ever tell me that?" Krishna says ' "No Pintuji ' I just like to hum songs and music is my passion. That's all. Nothing more."

Pintu says ' "It is so nice to discover something new with each passing day,,,,,,,right??" And he gets very close to Krishna and Krishna simply hugs him lest he tried something else. She was already shocked at his abrupt entry and was not ready for more surprises however pleasant they may have been!!!!

After a while they have dinner and Pintu is still wondering on Krishna and her talent ' he had to see that it blossomed as much as her studies and her IAS.

Next day, Pintu is back again from office early but this time he rings the bell ' not once or twice but a continuous ring as if he was in a hurry. Krishna rushes to the door and says, "What was this about? Why were you ringing the bell continuously ' after all ' I had to come from the kitchen'.You could have waited or if it was so urgent you could have opened the door yourself like yesterday!" (She rattles off in one sentence without even taking a breath!!)

Pintu keeps looking at her and starts ' "OMG ' my wife ,,,,,,,,,,scolding me??? I am scared,,,,,,,,,(Smiles'..)Wow!! yet another new discovery for today,,,,,,,,,,,why dear,,,,,,what more do you plan to surprise me with?"

Krishna calms down and feels bad and says ' " No Pintuji ' its not that' - I was actually busy with my cooking,,,,,,,,,,,,that's why,,,,,,,,," Pintu holds her and says ' " It is okay,,,now just sit down and listen to me. You are going to take part in the district singing competition and I have got the forms for you to fill." Krishna is shocked. She flatly refuses reminding Pintuji of how she had goofed up in the Bhagalpur Contest and the stage fright that she had.

Pintu explains to her that it was different then and now she must try to understand that he wanted her to build on this beautiful talent which she had. It would make him proud! She had to say yes for him. Krishna now could not refuse.  They filled up the forms, she would rehearse everyday and Pintu would enjoy his evenings,,,, listen to her sing so beautifully and melodiously. He was sure she would win.

The day arrives. She wears a lovely saree and looks gorgeous and graceful as ever. Pintu keeps admiring her and gives her hug and wishes her. They reach the hall and she is back stage. Pintu is seated on the fourth row but near enough to cheer up Krishna if she felt nervous. Her name is announced. Krishna walks in with great poise and a 'Namaste' before she starts along with the music. She sings to keep the audience and the judges enthralled! Pintu is so proud of his wife. As the song is about to end, Pintu just could not wait and gets up from his seat to give her a standing applause. Krishna till now had not seen him in the audience as it was dark. So she sang only focusing on her song. The sight of Pintuji for a moment brings a smile on her face as she finishes the song. And suddenly she feels dizzy and is about to fall ' she holds the mike for support. Pintu runs up onto the stage to hold her on his arms while she completely faints on stage - just leaving the music being played - as she had finished her singing just on time.

The curtains are drawn ' the doctor is called. Krishna is attended to by the doctor in the special medical room and she is still in a state of dizziness. It is time for the results. Krishna has been declared the winner of the Contest and Pintu is thrilled. He walks up to the stage to collect the prize on her behalf. An attendant of the doctor looks at him from back stage and calls him. She gives him the good news of Krishna being pregnant. Pintu is ecstatic! He just can't believe it.

He rushes to meet Krishna who is resting. She opens her eyes and wonders where she is. He gives her the good news of her win. She says ' "Pintuji ' I had to win for you ' You had so much faith in my abilities and how could I let you down. "

The doctor signals to him to reveal the good news himself as they leave the room. Pintu comes and sits next to Krishna and holds her hand. He smiles at her and says ' "I am really relieved today ' at least our kid will not bother us at night because you can sing and put the child to sleep soon,,,,,,,,,,,,,or else these kids,,,,,,,," Krishna says ' "What are you talking about? Don't tell me, you wanted me to win this contest so that you could be sure that our kids could hear a sweet lullaby from me!!!!!!" She is quite upset at this remark and quickly Pintu smiling says ' " It is a matter of a few months dear,,,,,,,,,,we are going to be parents ,,,,,,,,,,,,,very soon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you are,,,,,,,,,carrying my baby,,,,,,,,," Krishna opens her eyes wide with joy and immediately covers her face with her palms. She is just too shy,,,,and happy,,,,,,and thrilled,,,,,,,,,. Pintu can feel her heart beat in excitement as he was very close to her. He hugs her and asks her to relax. He tells her ' "It has been a double win for us!!" Krishna slowly shares her concern about her exams. He reassures her that they will find a way. After all this moment had to be cherished by them!!!

Hope you all enjoyed it!!!!

( Fiza...used your siggie...)😊

Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Awesome OS ,Pintu not only supports his wife in her studies but is now ready to take on her talent too just amazing.
so now Krishna has fallen pregant , things are really going well for this couple .
kmfan_2 thumbnail
A reminder...this couple only meets in OS!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

Thanks for liking!!!!!😊
Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wow Wow Amazing OS Di . i simply loved it . WOw Pintu encouraging Krishna to take part in singing competition and Along with Krishna winning They get the news of becoming Parents .Wow Lovely . I wish This could have happened in the show as well .
nehashtha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice OS...as always Pintuji supporting Krishna😊
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Thanks to all...

Will we get some great scenes of Prishna????
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful OS Shanti and thanks for using my Siggie πŸ˜ƒ

kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Wonderful OS Shanti and thanks for using my Siggie πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Fiza...will come up with more...😊
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail