Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Urvashi (Page 2)

..ObliVate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliVate..
..ObliVate..

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

She should learnt to keep quiet and not interfere in others business...It reflects badly on her always...and she ends up getting the backlash for it..

And also...She is the one who screams the most...So it was funny to hear her asking Rajeev to keep quiet...Hahaha...

I really liked her in the initial weeks where she was this strong person...But shez being weird ever since she joined this Niketan gang...

So now I am no more rooting for her...I wish she would go back to being straightforward like she was before...

yheee u r r8...it was funny...
Her voice is quite loud too...:D
bt so far i think she is going ookyy...nt being too much off fakness around i guess...
Niketan has become her good frnd nw...rofl she is apart 4m gujurati gang...
Yhee beging straight is a best way bt still u hv to play game na

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharutogepe30

Shamainchara01 Goldie
Shamainchara01
Shamainchara01

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

Exactly! Urvi has been tagged as this "rude screamer" when really she only had one or two major arguments in the house. An each time she has use her words correctly, yelling without insulting. ashka has put such ba accusation on her like she is the worst inmate, that Urvi is being put on the hot seat for her every move by the audience. Like yesterday while nominations, when Urvi ten came before she even said a word, ashka started her rant of "she will change the game!" NO ONE CAN CHANGE THE GAME! Urvi could have voted sapna but she already had 4 votes this was also a good opportunity to really let Del and other know how she felt being pretty much kicked out of a group because of one person. No one took her side and was only judged for something everyone does including Ashka! Has she not said multiple words about sapna in past epi, that yesterday she said "love you sappy"?? Come on, are we blind!!?? This game is about reactions! How one reacts. And only person that can change the game is the Janta!

Aashka expects urvashi to take all the shit she and del give and keep taking more and more shit and go out one day!!!! she would then be happy!!!!

When Aashka left Del did not cry as badly as Sana did instead she was consoling Sapna stating Aashka wanted to go out, if Aashka is clever she needs to understand that Del is there to play and not to make friends or maintain relatioship she is standing behind and letting things happen by itself and people are voted out and she is being safe, she is not taking even 1% risk with the house mates fearing she would be nominated. Other house mates have the courage to atleast take the risk of arguing fighting shouting at each other, now I would prefer Aashka over Del to be in the house or be in final 5.

Edited by Shamainchara01 - 20 November 2012 at 4:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index