•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Urvashi just said to Rajiv  to lower his voice when talking to women. she was just giving advise to him as it will go against him as he is already nominated for this week. And after waching him screaming on girls I would definitly vote him out. At least Urvashi favor the girls when he was being nasty with them. But Delnaz not even once said anything to Rajiv. if she would have speak up than Urvashi not have said anything. Mink and Karishma was already irritated with Rajiv's attitude and so as Niketan. Rajiv did insult Sapna During Nomination and Now other girls. I do not see Urvashi wrong here. She was advising him...and he start screaming with her as well. Where Dellnaz didn't say anything as always. Her friends fight for her in this show but when its time for her to take her friend side she end with mutness.

Stop Critisizing Urvashi who at least try to stop Rajiv...not like Delnaz.

And Urvashi is loud but not like Rajiv...and Delnaz just act Bichari. On this show who is not back bitching...to me everyone doing this...if Urvashi did... so what a big deal.

I still like Urvashi...she is truly here to play bigg boss 6

Edited by patelcharu - 11 years ago
I guess Del has given a promise to Bhaktiyaar that she will never ever open her mouth when 2 people are fighting or arguing and she will never let 2 friends to remain friends!!!! hence she is always mute!!!!!

Exactly! Urvi has been tagged as this "rude screamer" when really she only had one or two major arguments in the house. An each time she has use her words correctly, yelling without insulting. ashka has put such ba accusation on her like she is the worst inmate, that Urvi is being put on the hot seat for her every move by the audience. Like yesterday while nominations, when Urvi ten came before she even said a word, ashka started her rant of "she will change the game!" NO ONE CAN CHANGE THE GAME! Urvi could have voted sapna but she already had 4 votes this was also a good opportunity to really let Del and other know how she felt being pretty much kicked out of a group because of one person. No one took her side and was only judged for something everyone does including Ashka! Has she not said multiple words about sapna in past epi, that yesterday she said "love you sappy"?? Come on, are we blind!!?? This game is about reactions! How one reacts. And only person that can change the game is the Janta!
Originally posted by patelcharu

Stop Critisizing Urvashi who at least try to stop Rajiv

Why would we stop criticizing anyone we want to criticize 🤪

I didn't know we needed permission to criticize anyone. Anyways I still do not like Urvashi for using the gender card, ultimate let down and full on hypocrisy.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
I am with Urvashi...❤️ if she is loud or aggressive it's didn't actually affect me😳..at list she is not fake😎  
I really do not like any of the housemates this year.
Imam was good and now he is gone.
Season 6 killed twice.
I like urvashi...she is playing game...she hasnt come here to scream i want to go blah blah...
Rajev is plain irrtating...SIGH...😡
She should learnt to keep quiet and not interfere in others business...It reflects badly on her always...and she ends up getting the backlash for it..

And also...She is the one who screams the most...So it was funny to hear her asking Rajeev to keep quiet...Hahaha...

I really liked her in the initial weeks where she was this strong person...But shez being weird ever since she joined this Niketan gang...

So now I am no more rooting for her...I wish she would go back to being straightforward like she was before...
Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by togepe30

She should learnt to keep quiet and not interfere in others business...It reflects badly on her always...and she ends up getting the backlash for it..

And also...She is the one who screams the most...So it was funny to hear her asking Rajeev to keep quiet...Hahaha...

I really liked her in the initial weeks where she was this strong person...But shez being weird ever since she joined this Niketan gang...

So now I am no more rooting for her...I wish she would go back to being straightforward like she was before...

yheee u r r8...it was funny...
Her voice is quite loud too...:D
bt so far i think she is going ookyy...nt being too much off fakness around i guess...
Niketan has become her good frnd nw...rofl she is apart 4m gujurati gang...
Yhee beging straight is a best way bt still u hv to play game na
Originally posted by taral83

Exactly! Urvi has been tagged as this "rude screamer" when really she only had one or two major arguments in the house. An each time she has use her words correctly, yelling without insulting. ashka has put such ba accusation on her like she is the worst inmate, that Urvi is being put on the hot seat for her every move by the audience. Like yesterday while nominations, when Urvi ten came before she even said a word, ashka started her rant of "she will change the game!" NO ONE CAN CHANGE THE GAME! Urvi could have voted sapna but she already had 4 votes this was also a good opportunity to really let Del and other know how she felt being pretty much kicked out of a group because of one person. No one took her side and was only judged for something everyone does including Ashka! Has she not said multiple words about sapna in past epi, that yesterday she said "love you sappy"?? Come on, are we blind!!?? This game is about reactions! How one reacts. And only person that can change the game is the Janta!

Aashka expects urvashi to take all the shit she and del give and keep taking more and more shit and go out one day!!!! she would then be happy!!!!

When Aashka left Del did not cry as badly as Sana did instead she was consoling Sapna stating Aashka wanted to go out, if Aashka is clever she needs to understand that Del is there to play and not to make friends or maintain relatioship she is standing behind and letting things happen by itself and people are voted out and she is being safe, she is not taking even 1% risk with the house mates fearing she would be nominated. Other house mates have the courage to atleast take the risk of arguing fighting shouting at each other, now I would prefer Aashka over Del to be in the house or be in final 5.

Edited by Shamainchara01 - 11 years ago