Is it BMT or a mere blood donation?

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
.I don't know anything about BMT procedure, but I am sure any serious procedure takes time. You just can't walk in and give BMT. before any procedure they have to prep the donor, which I am sure will take so much time. I mean come on its BMT and not a regular blood donation, where you can just walk in and donate blood. It's got to be lengthy and time consuming. Plus after the whole procedure aash will be in lots of pain. Aarti just can't take him home in such a condition. And what if Yash reaches home before them, then what explanation will Aarti give to Yash and the whole family? 
Another LIE😡😡😡.

What do you feel?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lady_dove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
absolutely agree with u,even I am thinking the same.  only cv's can clear this mess. 
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
BMT is such a long process to find correct donor and they are making it a joke. And it is painful process with lots of side effects. Actually in reality Blood Cancer patient need BMT after heavy doses of chemo only. Here when did Prashant had chemo?? wonder why no one does any research in PV😕

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Well they did show Ansh getting a blood test to prepare for it a few episode ago.
lady_dove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbbccc

BMT is such a long process to find correct donor and they are making it a joke. And it is painful process with lots of side effects. Actually in reality Blood Cancer patient need BMT after heavy doses of chemo only. Here when did Prashant had chemo?? wonder why no one does any research in PV😕

Sorry my pov inpv we have to assume so manythings like why no chemo, why vaccination specially for ansh?
COLOGY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wonder y did Prashanth got cancer symptoms in one day n doc suggested BMT in first go itself...
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
too many confusion and only Cv can clear this
lulujjjj thumbnail
chemotherapy is a long procedure i dont want BMT shown to some what lase treatment confused a lot
morris thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes, I was so upset with the way they handled this. Nowhere they said they tried for other donors and the last option is Ansh. He is just a 5-year old kid. As parents you have the right and duty to dicuss with doctor on what will happen and what will be the effects on Ansh before/after BMT. You should mentally prepare the little boy and provide the required strength and knowledge. Lets see how they execute further.
kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
aarti put herself in a very complex situation