Mera Bappa Kab Aayega??

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Every Year when we do Visarjan for Bappa i end up crying buckets😭
i cant help it i feel SO Bad!i am 22 years old and i cry like a baby when Bappa has to go(my family thinks its crazy to do so,but i cant help it😆)
but this year Ganesh Chaturthi time DKDM got its record Breaker 8.2 TVR and with that Nikhil Ji confirmed we will get to see our Bappa soon😳
so that day i didnt cry (that much😉),i told Bappa-Bappa jaldi aana DKDM main aur saath main thodi Satbudhi Bhi Lana😆
Tab Se Ke Aaj Tak im waiting eagerly-in DKDM i havent waited for anything so eagerly
and ever since i saw little Mister LADOO
meaning this guy-hes so cute,cuddly,golu molu...ill admit i generally very rarely find baby boys cute (im partial towards baby girls😆)
but this guy stole my heart-mera Ladoo aka Sadhil!!!

isnt he cute????

Bappa kab Ayenge?
woh chodo Bappa ka promo kab ayega...that day i watched two hours of TV on LO just to get a glimpse of the trailer
and now i am getting impatient...
am i the only one?😆
i have been waiting for Bappa since the day DKDM started🤣
*sigh*thats what my Bappa is to me
cant wait *literally*

PS-Dear CVs iss baar please kuch gadbad mat karna...please dont make some DKDM purana or extra creativity and ruin it for it😭
i dont want this ruined,please please dont ruin this

cheers
shruti
Edited by shruti.nil - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You have waited so long toh Kuch Shann aur. This will be the last major event in the show. Nothing more to show after Ganesh. The show is nearing it's grand finale. So lets enjoy every moment it has to offer. ðŸ˜Š
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
What r u talking shruti?Makers won't create dkdm Purana!?Aisa kabhi ho sakta hai kya?unka khana hajam kaise hoga if they don't create dkdm puran? 😆
Dkdm puran toh hoga and we have to get ourselves ready and prepared for it. 😭 We have no other choice.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
@subha-umeed se duniya chalti hai...but still evn my expections are low
but this cute if too cute-im in love with him😳😆so atleast in terms of casting i am happy

@edna-i dont quite think that they will end the show after Ganesha,since its such a popular show i doubt they will end it now,we will have other stories,but yes all the MAJOR high points will be over...
but you never know what the CVs will dig and get out😆
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

I haven't seen the promo yet, but reading all the posts am quite excited. I always love all the forms of Ganeshji but Bal Ganesh is my forever favourite.😊

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
@meenaxi-even i love Bal Ganesh-he always looks so cute!that is my favorite swaroop of Bappa
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
he will come sweety its just a matter of time😉
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Everyone thing is fine but sumbh nisumbh ka kya hoga? Asuro ki itni brapti kaise sadhan ho raha hain?! Ye dusmans to kamne ke naam hi nahi le rahe😃!
Kavyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I also want to know what happened to Shumbh Nishumh they vanished to thin air. Ganesha will be here in the New year. ðŸ˜ƒ
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shruti,

One thing I'm wondering - once they behead him and replace his head w/ an elephant's, will the actor himself be replaced w/ an adult playing him?

One thing I've always wondered - the Ganesh who is so wise - since his head was obtained by beheading an elephant and was not the product of either Parvati nor Mahadev, how does one account for all his abilities?  Yeah, Mahadev blessed him w/ all the honor that he currently has today, but did he bless him that he'd get all his talents as well?

The thing I like about this kid - him being pretty chubby.  On one hand, Rushiraj looks like a budding bodybuilder, and they could even have shown Kartikeya w/ V shaped bod, but w/ Ganapati bappa, no escaping the pot belly.  I wonder what would be his current opinion about cholesterol and all that. 😈

Since they've shown the family reunion, I hope they show Kartikeya-Ganapati fights 😈