Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Every Year when we do Visarjan for Bappa i end up crying bucketsCry
i cant help it i feel SO Bad!i am 22 years old and i cry like a baby when Bappa has to go(my family thinks its crazy to do so,but i cant help itLOL)
but this year Ganesh Chaturthi time DKDM got its record Breaker 8.2 TVR and with that Nikhil Ji confirmed we will get to see our Bappa soonEmbarrassed
so that day i didnt cry (that muchWink),i told Bappa-Bappa jaldi aana DKDM main aur saath main thodi Satbudhi Bhi LanaLOL
Tab Se Ke Aaj Tak im waiting eagerly-in DKDM i havent waited for anything so eagerly
and ever since i saw little Mister LADOODay Dreaming
meaning this guy-hes so cute,cuddly,golu molu...ill admit i generally very rarely find baby boys cute (im partial towards baby girlsLOL)
but this guy stole my heart-mera Ladoo aka Sadhil!!!

isnt he cute????

Bappa kab Ayenge?
woh chodo Bappa ka promo kab ayega...that day i watched two hours of TV on LO just to get a glimpse of the trailer
and now i am getting impatient...
am i the only one?LOL
i have been waiting for Bappa since the day DKDM startedROFL
*sigh*thats what my Bappa is to me
cant wait *literally*

PS-Dear CVs iss baar please kuch gadbad mat karna...please dont make some DKDM purana or extra creativity and ruin it for itCry
i dont want this ruined,please please dont ruin this

cheers
shruti

Edited by shruti.nil - 19 November 2012 at 9:02pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazmnx12SandytatsmeGopikaaKavya.Kumarihemavidz-Celestial-.Vrish..Reshama.chand1234sukhi...Arijit007foram.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mera Bappa Kab Aayega??" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sandytatsme

IF-Dazzler

Sandytatsme

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
You have waited so long toh Kuch Shann aur. This will be the last major event in the show. Nothing more to show after Ganesh. The show is nearing it's grand finale. So lets enjoy every moment it has to offer. Smile

subha2601

IF-Sizzlerz

subha2601

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
What r u talking shruti?Makers won't create dkdm Purana!?Aisa kabhi ho sakta hai kya?unka khana hajam kaise hoga if they don't create dkdm puran? LOL
Dkdm puran toh hoga and we have to get ourselves ready and prepared for it. Cry We have no other choice.

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
@subha-umeed se duniya chalti hai...but still evn my expections are low
but this cute if too cute-im in love with himEmbarrassedLOLso atleast in terms of casting i am happy

@edna-i dont quite think that they will end the show after Ganesha,since its such a popular show i doubt they will end it now,we will have other stories,but yes all the MAJOR high points will be over...
but you never know what the CVs will dig and get outLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subha2601

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

I haven't seen the promo yet, but reading all the posts am quite excited. I always love all the forms of Ganeshji but Bal Ganesh is my forever favourite.Smile

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
@meenaxi-even i love Bal Ganesh-he always looks so cute!that is my favorite swaroop of Bappa

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
he will come sweety its just a matter of timeWink

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Everyone thing is fine but sumbh nisumbh ka kya hoga? Asuro ki itni brapti kaise sadhan ho raha hain?D'oh! Ye dusmans to kamne ke naam hi nahi le raheBig smile!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.